Alma Oasis Long Hai Resort & Spa
Address: Road 44A, Long Hai Town, Long Hai Beach, Vung Tau, Vietnam (View Map)
Facilities of Alma Oasis Long Hai Resort & Spa
Leisures of Alma Oasis Long Hai Resort & Spa
Services of Alma Oasis Long Hai Resort & Spa
Alma Oasis Long Hai is a contemporary beach resort offering modern rooms and villas just 90 km from Ho Chi Minh City and Tân Sơn Nhất International Airport. Just 90 minutes from Ho Chi Minh City, our idyllic beach resort is the perfect place for a mid-week getaway. Relaxation is easy with a 90-minute spa journey included for each night’s stay. Fresh modern rooms, beautiful pool villas, daily activities and tours await, perfect for an active group or just to unwind, indulge and relax. Through the lush garden surroundings, guests will reach the private beach area. Other facilities include an outdoor pool, a spa, a kid’s club, a beach-side restaurant, and two bars.
Each room and villa feature a seating area, a flat-screen satellite TV, a mini-bar, laptop-sized safe, and free Wi-Fi. A private bathroom with a bath, shower, and well-appointed amenities are provided for convenience. Enjoy your accommodation, breakfast, and a daily 90-minute spa journey. Other facilities include a 24-hour front desk and private parking. Alma Oasis Long Hai Resort Vung Tau Vietnam is best luxury resort with discount rates on hotels-in-vietnam. Booking Resort Alma Oasis Long Hai Vung Tau online and get hot deals or special promotions: instant confirmation with best price guarantee for your stay in Vung Tau.
|Internet:||Free! Wifi internet is available in the rooms / hotel area and is free of charged when using.|
|Parking:||Free! Parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed)|
Dining pavilion on the beachfront with indoor or outdoor dining. Our Menu showcases local seafood as well as cuisines from Vietnam, Thailand and The Mediterranean.
Enjoy cool chill out tunes in the breeze or relax in the one of our comfortable day beds around the large swimming pool sipping a signature cocktail. Afternoon tea, that most quintessential of English customs is, perhaps surprisingly, a relatively new tradition. Daily 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
|Massage/Spa:||My Soul Spa blends wellness with fables of oceanice region immerse yourself into the local culture.|
|Conference Facilities:||Alma Oasis Long Hai provides the perfect location for company retreats, product launches and incentives. Meeting rooms and outdoor team building locations are available.|
|Other Services:||A culinary journey while learning about some of Vietnam’s well-known dishes. Starting with a trip to the market where you can interact with the local sellers and learn about ingredients used, followed by a welcome drink back at the hotel. The chef explains each dish before it is prepared. After the lesson, enjoy your lunch complimented by rice and a dessert.|
These are general hotel policies for Alma Oasis Long Hai Resort & Spa, as they may vary per room type, please also check the room description.
|Check-in date:||from 14:00 until later. Sooner subject to room availability.|
|Check-out date:||until 12:00 or sooner|
|Late check-out until 18:00 will be charged 50% of room rate.|
|Cancellation:||Free! If cancelled or modified up to 15 days before date of arrival, NO fee will be charged.|
|If cancelled or modified after 14 days before date of arrival, 100% of the reservation will be charged.|
|In case of no-show, 100% of the reservation will be charged.|
|Child & Baby-cot:||Free! 1 child(ren) under 6 years old stay free of charge when using existing beds.|
|Free! 1 child(ren) under 2 years old stay free of charge in a baby-cot.|
|Child (age of 6 - 11) will be charged US$ 20 /child for an extra breakfast.|
|Pets Policy:||Pets are not allowed|
|Groups policy:||When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.|
|Room rates:||All rates are subject to change without notice if booking is still not confirmed. These rates are available only for bookings made with TUN TRAVEL and NOT available from the hotel directly. Supplements will not be calculated automatically in the total costs and have to be paid separately in the hotel.|
Listed below are the transportation methods available to get to the property.
1. Vehicle hire from Ho Chi Minh City to Alma Oasis Long Hai (2-hour drive)
- Private car: USD 90 per way; OR
- 16-seater mini bus/sprinter: USD 132 one way
2. Vina Express or Petro Express Ferry from Ho Chi Minh City* to Vung Tau (1-hour 13-minute ferry ride + 40-minute drive)
- Ferry Ticket: USD 12 per person; AND
- Private car from Vung Tau Ferry Terminal to the resort: USD 27 one way
Ferry schedule* follows below:
- Vung Tau to Ho Chi Minh: Sundays to Thursdays
8:00, 10:00, 12:00, 14:00
- Ho Chi Minh to Vung Tau: Fridays and Saturdays
8:00, 10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00
* Schedules are subject to change, depending on weather conditions. Ferry terminal address: 05 Nguyen Tat Thanh, Q4, Ho Chi Minh City
3. Thien Phu Bus from Mien Dong Station with private car transfer (2-hour 30-minute drive)
- Public bus: USD 5 per person, per way; AND
- Private car from Long Hai bus station to the resort USD 9 per way
Bus schedule follows below:
- Ho Chi Minh to Ba Ria to Long Hai Bus Station. Starts at 5:30 daily, with a frequency of 30 minutes between each service. Bus service ends at 16:00.
4. Hoa Mai Bus from Ho Chi Minh City with private car transfer (2-hour 15-minute drive)
- Public bus: USD 4 per person, per way; AND
- Private car from Ba Ria bus station to the resort USD 16 per way.
Bus schedule follows below:
- Ho Chi Minh to Ba Ria to Vung Tau, Ba Ria Bus Station. Starts at 6:00 daily, with a frequency of 30 minutes between each service. Bus service ends at 18:00.
Hoa Mai Bus departs from 83 Nguyen Thai Binh, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, near Ben Thanh market.
5. Jetstar Bus (Phuong Nam) from Tan Son Nhat Airport to Ba Ria with private car transfer (2-hour 30-minute drive)
- Public busL USD 5 per person, per way
- Private car from Ba Ria Bus Station to the resort USD 16 per way
Bus schedule follows below:
- Tan Son Nhat Airport to Ba Ria Bus Station. Starts at 1:00 daily, with a frequency of 1 hour between each service. Bus service ends at 18:00.
* Please inform Alma Oasis Long Hai in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
* A security deposit of USD 45 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.