TUN TRAVEL REWARDS
Earn Rewards Points Worth 2% of Each Booking
How do i start earn points to save money
Instruction of how you can earn and use your Rewards to save money
- 1 Book a US$ 200 hotel stay or tour package.
- 2 Earn 4.000 points worth US$4
- 3 Write your reviews after staying and earn 1000 points for each review
- 4 Save points and use for the next bookings
- 1 Book a US$ 100 hotet stay or tour package
- 2 Redeem your 5.000 points to get a discount code
- 3 Use the discount code on your booking form to save US$ 5
- 4 Pay only US$ 95 for your booking
How do I redeem my Rewards Points?- Login to your account by clicking on My Bookings at the top right side of the page or login when making a booking.
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to select how many points to redeem... After submitting to redeem, you will receive a discount code.
- On the new booking form, please put the discount code and you will save money for your booking (you can give the code to your friends or family for their bookings)
Note: Your rewards points will credit to your account after check-out 15 days and a minimum of 5.000 redeemed points is required for all members.
The TUN Travel Rewards program and its benefites are offered at the discretion of TUN Travel Rewards and participating TUN Travel Network sites.
TUN Travel Rewards has the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the services offered, including the point levels, in whole or in part for any reason, at its sole discretion, with or without prior notice to its members. TUN Travel Rewards may, among other things, withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any Special Offer of hotel or tour package displaying the Rewards logo. Increase the points required for any Special Offer or standard hotel/tour reservation; modify or regulate the availability of Special Offers or benefits. By becoming a member of the TUN Travel Rewards Program, you agree that TUN Travel Rewards and TUN Travel Network sites will not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification or discontinuance of the TUN Travel Rewards Program.