AClass Legend Cruise - 2 Days on Halong Bay
Duration: 2 days Transportation: Bus/Car, Boat
Route: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
Languages: English Tiếng Việt (View map)
The Aclass Legend Cruise has 14 luxury guest rooms, suites and public areas that created from graceful wooden furnishings and beautiful amenities. Our cabins are full of well equipped and have the very large windows with the panoramic bay view, offering you a quiet and peaceful atmosphere.
Our well-trained crews serve you at the first-class treatment throughout the length of your journey. That makes your vacation be a truly unique and unforgettable experience.
Deluxe Premium: 04
Connecting Suite: 02
*** Prices are in US Dollars per person valid to 30 April 2018
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay (Lunch, Dinner)
8h00- 8h30: Hotel or private address pickup with our shuttle bus. Short break half way
12h00: Arriving Halong Bay, welcome drinks. Check in to your cabin and set sail through the Bay while lunch is served
14h30: Visiting Cua Van floating village by kayak or local rowing boat
16h00: Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets for swimming and snorkeling
17h00: Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruits.
17h30: Join Cooking demonstrations
19h00: Dinner is served in the restaurant
21h00: Retire to your cabin or join the fishing excursion, watch a movie, have a drink at the bar, internet access or play exciting games. Overnight on board
Day 2: Cruising in Halong Bay and back to Hanoi ( Breakfast, Lunch)
7h30: Breakfast, coffee and tea served, while sailing to Sung Sot cave
8h30: Drop anchor to explore Sung Sot cave (Surprising cave)
9h30: Back to our boat, relax before checking out
10h30: Lunch is served on board
12h00: Disembark at the harbor, Halong city. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi
16h30: Arrival back at your hotel or home
Tour Price & Availability:
DAY ONE: Hanoi - Halong Bay (B, L, D)
(Your hotel – Tuan Chau marina - Halong bay - Lunch – Amazing cave – Isolated peaceful lagoon for swimming – Local wine appetizer – Dinner – Onboard night activities)
07.45 – 08.15 approx
- Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up,- Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
- Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 approx
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing,- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area. Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Maze cave
- Arrive at Amazing cave (hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named Amazing.
- Reach to the peak point of the cave for a breath taking panoramic view of the bay
- Back to the boat, our cruise will take you to a stunning tranquilizing isolated lagoon for swimming or just simply relaxing on the boat with our spa service and mingle in the picturesque seascape.
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy our pre-dinner local wine appetizer. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
DAY TWO: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B, L)
(Tai Chi - Breakfast – Vạn Giá floating fishing village – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel)
06:30 For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00 Local breakfast is served
- Our guide will brief you information and the highlights about this fascinating floating village and its local community
- Take your option either exploring the village yourself on kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00 Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00 You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00 Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30
- Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ha Noi
- Welcome drink on board
- Wooden cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches, 01 Dinner)
- Morning tea and coffee
- Kayaking on Ha Long bay
- Cooking demonstration
- Free internet access
- Fruits and local wine party
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Tai Chi Exercise in the morning
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Insurance on board
What's Not Included:
- Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned above
Good to Know:
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Extra Bed: US$ 105/bed for Deluxe Cabin, US$ 115/bed for Deluxe Premium Cabin & US$ 130/bed for Suite Cabin
- Peak season surcharge of 20% on the rates will be applied for cruises on Lunar New Year (30-1-2)
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Optional Private Boat can be provided upon your request.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid.
1st child under 4 years old occupying the same room with parents and utilizing existing bedding is complementary to a maximum of one concerning accommodation.
Child from 4 – under 7 years old sharing the same room with parents will be charged 50% of adult rate and utilizing existing bedding.
Child from 7 – under 12 years old sharing the same room with parents will be charged 75% of adult rate and utilizing existing bedding
Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old per room.
Or maximum 3 adults per room, extra charge is applied as per contract including extra bed.
Baby cot for infant is free of charge
The extra bed arrangement is subject to availability for all the above child price included extra bed.
- Children from 12 years old up will be applied as adult rate.
- Children up 4 years old pay as as adults for charter.
Group from 1 – 4 cabins
03 days prior to check in No cancellation charge
Less 03 days prior the check in 100% of total rate
Group from 5 – 6 cabins
More than 14 days prior the check in No cancellation charge
From 14 to 7 days prior to check in 50% of the total rate
Less than 7 days prior the check in 100% of the total rate
Group from 7 cabins or more
More than 30 days prior check in No cancellation charge
From 30 days - 20 days prior check in 25% of total charge
From 19 days - 15 days prior check in 50% of the total charge
From 14 days to 7 days prior check in 75% of the total charge
Less than 7 days prior check in 100% of the total charge
For all the group size No show 100% of total rates
score from 1 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at AClass Legend Cruise - 2 Days on Halong Bay
helpful votesThank you for your feedback
Good: "My boyfriend and I have just returned from a 2 day, 1 night cruise with A Class cruises and were really pleased with everything about the trip! We did a fait bit of research on various forums and were debating between a few before deciding on Aclass and we're so glad we did! The boat itself was great, new and in great condition. Our cabin was lovely and cosy, the shower was great, really hot and one of the best we've had in Vietnam, especially considering it's a boat! The food was great (prepare to get very full!) and the staff really friendly, we would both definitely recommend this company!"
Bad: " "