Aclass Stellar Cruise - 02 Days in Ha Long Bay
Duration: 2 days Transportation: Car Boat
Route: Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
Languages: English Tiếng Việt (View map)
A traditional wooden junk, charming design, Stellar has 21 airy, well appointed rooms equipped with air condition, en-suite bathroom and centralised hot water system, Stellar will be your ideal choice to explore Halong bay. Spacious, luxury cabins with full length of glass windows allow our guests capture the largest view of the bay from cabins.
On Stellar, we serve typical Vietnamese seasonal gourmet set and buffet menus. The ingredients are carefully selected and prepared by our own executive chef to guarantee the most satisfaction of all our guests. Summit on the sundeck watching sunset, enjoying cooking demonstration, local wine party, meeting new friends, sharing travelling tips….will be one of the memorable moments in your trip.
*** Prices are in US Dollars per person valid to 31st December 2018
Tour Price & Availability:
DAY ONE: Hanoi - Halong Bay (B, L, D)
(Your hotel – Tuan Chau marina - Halong bay - Lunch – Amazing cave – Isolated peaceful lagoon for swimming – Local wine appetizer – Dinner – Onboard night activities)
07.45 – 08.15 approx
- Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up,- Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
- Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 approx
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing,- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area. Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Maze cave
- Arrive at Amazing cave (hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named Amazing.
- Reach to the peak point of the cave for a breath taking panoramic view of the bay
- Back to the boat, our cruise will take you to a stunning tranquilizing isolated lagoon for swimming or just simply relaxing on the boat with our spa service and mingle in the picturesque seascape.
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy our pre-dinner local wine appetizer. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
DAY TWO: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B, L)
(Tai Chi - Breakfast – Vạn Giá floating fishing village – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel)
06:30 For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00 Local breakfast is served
- Our guide will brief you information and the highlights about this fascinating floating village and its local community
- Take your option either exploring the village yourself on kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00 Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00 You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00 Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30
- Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ha Noi
- Welcome drink on board
- Wooden cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches, 01 Dinner)
- Morning tea and coffee
- Cooking demonstration
- Free internet access
- Fruits and local wine party
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Tai Chi Exercise in the morning
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Insurance on board
What's Not Included:
- Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned above
Good to Know:
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Extra Bed: US$ 113/bed for Deluxe Cabin, US$ 125/bed for Deluxe Premium Cabin & US$ 145/bed for Suite Cabin
- Peak season surcharge of 20% on the rates will be applied for cruises on Lunar New Year (30-1-2)
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Optional Private Boat can be provided upon your request.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid.
1st child under 4 years old occupying the same room with parents and utilizing existing bedding is complementary to a maximum of one concerning accommodation.
Child from 4 – under 7 years old sharing the same room with parents will be charged 50% of adult rate and utilizing existing bedding.
Child from 7 – under 12 years old sharing the same room with parents will be charged 75% of adult rate and utilizing existing bedding
Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old per room.
Or maximum 3 adults per room, extra charge is applied as per contract including extra bed.
Baby cot for infant is free of charge
The extra bed arrangement is subject to availability for all the above child price included extra bed.
- Children from 12 years old up will be applied as adult rate.
- Children up 4 years old pay as as adults for charter.
Group from 1 – 4 cabins
03 days prior to check in No cancellation charge
Less 03 days prior the check in 100% of total rate
Group from 5 – 6 cabins
More than 14 days prior the check in No cancellation charge
From 14 to 7 days prior to check in 50% of the total rate
Less than 7 days prior the check in 100% of the total rate
Group from 7 cabins or more
More than 30 days prior check in No cancellation charge
From 30 days - 20 days prior check in 25% of total charge
From 19 days - 15 days prior check in 50% of the total charge
From 14 days to 7 days prior check in 75% of the total charge
Less than 7 days prior check in 100% of the total charge
For all the group size No show 100% of total rates
score from 0 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Aclass Stellar Cruise - 02 Days in Ha Long Bay