Bai Tho Deluxe Junk in Halong Bay - 2 Days on Boat
Duration: 2 days Transportation: Bus/Car, Boat
Route: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
Languages: English Tiếng Việt (View map)
In 1999, the first Bai Tho deluxe junk was launched successfully. Since then, Bai Tho has been specializing in providing deluxe cruises on Ha Long Bay. We have 10 deluxe junks for overnight cruises. The deluxe junks are all built in the classic style and well equipped for guest comfort. Our expertise and quality service offers our guests an excellent cruise on Ha Long Bay, one of the world’s natural heritage sites to experience. You will have the feeling as comfortable as in your own home thanks to our deluxe cabins on the junk, with bathroom, air -conditioner, dressing table and wardrobe. The standard designed and deluxe main hall on the cruise is the place where you can watch the views and listen to the whisper of the sea. There is also the top deck for those who love sunbathing. Please come to the cruise’s bar for relaxation, entertainment as well as for drinks. You can also enjoy delicious Vietnamese dishes prepared by gourmet cuisine at the dinning room.
- Visit hundreds of islands and islets on Halong Bay
- Enjoy kayaking trip on the water and swimming on quiet beaches.
- Learn more about Halong Bay’s history and local people.
- Enjoy delicious seafood lunch onboard.
- Sunbath on the sundeck with the panoramic view
Deluxe: cabins with sized in 12sqm, all facilities are completely equipped to meet your satisfaction with private bathroom for each cabin.
*** Prices are in US Dollars per person valid to 31 Dec 2018
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay (Lunch, Dinner)
|07.15 - 07.30||Pick-up at Thien Bao Building, 47 Le Van Huu, Hai Ba Trung, HN (Bai Tho Office)|
|12.15||Welcome you at Victory café - Hòn Gai Tourist International Port|
|12.30||Check in on Bai Tho Overnight Cruises, welcome drink and programme introduction|
|12.30-14.30||The cruise start the journey
Lunch served with local cuisines menu and passing the paramount view at Ha Long
such as Kicking Dog Island , Fighting Chicken Islet, Huong Peak, Thien Cung Cave,
Dau Go Island…
|15.00||Explore Surprise Cave – one of the most famous caves on the Ha Long bay.|
|16.30||Small boat take you to Titop seaside: visiting islands, climb to Titop Mountain
200m in height to see the whole bay and swimming at Titop Seaside.
|18.00||Return to your cruise or relaxation or enjoy sunset on the bay
|19.30||Dinner at the restaurant with organized menu|
|21.00||Free at your leisure like lying on deck or going to catch squid…|
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
|06.30||See sunrise on the Bay or swim on the beach|
|07.30||Continue cruising. Enjoy breakfast with cakes & coffee...|
|08.30||Visit Luon Cave by boat or Kayak|
|09.30||Check out time|
|10.00||Enjoy Brunch on the way back to port|
|11.00||Arrive the port and end of the journey. Transfer back to Ha Noi|
|16.00||Arrive in Ha Noi. Tour ends|
Tour Price & Availability:
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay (Lunch, Dinner)
07:15 Pick-up at Thien Bao Building, 47 Le Van Huu, Hai Ba Trung, HN (Bai Tho Office)
11.30 - 12.15 Arrival at Hon Gai International Harbour.
12.30 - 13.00 Transfer by tender to boat, enjoy Welcome Drink, Depart to Bai Tu long Bay.
13.00 - 14.30 Enjoy Lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15.30 - 16.30 Transfer from boat to rowing boat to visit Vung Vieng Fishing Village. Rowers are local people wearing traditional costume. It’s the opportunity to see the fisher’s daily life with the primary features in the charming nature.
16.45 - 17.30 Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Ban Chan Beach.
17.30 Return to boat - Continue cruising through the bay.
18.30 Anchor for overnight at Cong Do area.
19.30 - 21.00 Savor a delicious Set Dinner in dinning room.
21.00 - 23.00 Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
06.30 Enjoy Sunrise over the Bay.
06.45 - 07.45 Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in dining room.
08.00 - 08.30 Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
09.00 - 09.30 heck-out cabins and settle bills – Luggage collection
09.30 - 10.30 Having international Brunch served in dining room.
10.30 - 11.00 Arrival at the pier. Farewell.
16:00 - 16.30 Arriving Hanoi. End of Tour
• Welcome Drink
• Cruise Itinerary and Program
• In-house English or Vietnamese-speaking Tour Guide (sharing boat)
• Cabins with A/C (cabins facilities are different depended on cruise types)
• Luxury en-suite Bathroom
• 1 Lunch + 1 Dinner + 1 mini breakfast + International Brunch Buffet in the last day of itinerary.
• 1 mineral water per person per day (in room)
• Insurance and Service Charges
What's Not Included:
- Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ha Noi
- Kayaking on Ha Long bay (US$ 20.00/double kayak/2 persons/hour)
- Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned above
Good to Know:
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Peak season surcharge of US$ 12 on rates/person will be applied for cruises on 24/12, New Year’s Eve 31/12 and Lunar New Year (from 15/02/2018 to 18/02/2018)
- Optional Private Boat can be provided upon your request.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid.
- Child from 01-4 years old: sharing cabin with parents without bed will be free of charge, discount 50% for shuttle bus services (applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin)
- Child from 05-11 years old: sharing cabin with parents without bed will be charge as child's rate, discount 50% for shuttle bus services
- Two children from 5-11 years will stay at private cabin are charged 75% adults rate.
- Children from 12 years old and up: charge as adult rate
- For charter boat, children up 5 years old pay as adult rate.
*** For 1 - 5 cabins
- 15 days before departure date: No cancellation charge.
- From 15 to 05 days: 50% of total tour price
- Less than 4 days – No Show: Full charge.
*** From 6 cabins up
- 62 days before departure date: No cancellation charge.
- From 61 to 32 days: 30% of total tour price
- From 31 to 16 days: 70% of total tour price
- Less than 16 days – No Show: Full charge.
score from 1 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Bai Tho Deluxe Junk in Halong Bay - 2 Days on Boat
helpful votesThank you for your feedback
Good: "It would seem that Bai Tho Junk company has a number of boats available. Certainly I observed up to 3 on the day of our journey. However the vessel I travelled on for 2 days, and overnight was more than acceptable. The advertisments all show the vessels as natural brown in colour, but I understand that recently someone decided that they should all be painted white.
This has removed the natural character and indeed the exterior of the vessel I was on looked quite shabby as the paint was flaking away, and I boarded with quite some trepidation.
Nevertheless after boarding the interior is quite pleasant with original (teak) flooring and the main restaurant and upper deck quite appealing. The cabins themselves are quite basic but comfortable. In my case it was a twin bedded cabin with the bathroom at the end shielded by a curtain that could be drawn to close it off as desired. The air conditioning worked well in both the cabins and the restaurant.
There was a shore excursion available through an amazing cave system that required some exertion to climb a lengthy rock staircase and then a walk through the interior - but well worth the effort. Another option was to have a late afternoon swim on a local beach as desired. The next morning another excursion was taken under an overhanging rock shelf and into what seemed to be an extinct volcano, but interesting.
The junk moored overnight therefore the engines were switched off to enable a quiet and pleasant evening.
The staff were most amenable and friendly. One could expect them to be somewhat jaded having to do the excursions day in - day out, but this certainly was not evident. The meals provided were quite acceptable.
The trip around Halong Bay overall was a good experience. During the day there was a fair amount of haze and mist, but early in the morning and evenings this settled somewhat for good photography."
Bad: " "