Bai Tu Long Junk in Halong bay - 2 Days on Boat
Duration: 2 days Transportation: Bus/Car, Boat
Route: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
Languages: English Tiếng Việt (View map)
Bai Tu Long is designed based on traditional style of Chinese Junk in 14th century with fully equipped, air-conditioned cabins, attached with private; bathroom, hot water shower, a closet and night table. In each cabin, you enjoy the elegant design of the fine woodwork that is evident throughout. For your convenience, there are also 3 shared bathrooms onboard including on the dining deck.
- Visit hundreds of islands and islets on Halong Bay
- Enjoy kayaking trip on the water and swimming on quiet beaches.
- Learn more about Halong Bay’s history and local people.
- Cooking demonstration
Deluxe: cabins in 12.5 sqm are equipped with air conditioners and en-suite bathrooms to ensure maximum comfort (twin beds are possible to put together for a queen-size bed - on request)
Charter (Private Boat): private boat for your group.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong (Lunch, Dinner)
|08h00-08h30:||Pick up from your hotel. Depart for Ha Long|
|12h00:||Greeting at Hon Gai wharf (near the old ferry wharf)|
|Welcome drink on board. Start visiting Ha Long Bay.|
|15h00:||Anchor at Vong Vieng floating village, a quite, calm area suitable for optional activities|
|such as: swimming, kayaking around the bay or relaxing on sundeck.|
|16h00:||After visting Vong Vieng, the boat will move to a over night place.|
|19h30:||Vietnamese style dinner served on board.|
|Activities at night: fishing, squid fishing…|
Day 2: Halong – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
|07h00:||Breakfast while continue cruise around the bay|
|Visit Sung Sot Cave – one of the most beautiful cave in Ha long Bay Lunch served on board|
|Back to wharf at around 11h30.|
|12.30:||Return to Hanoi.|
|14.00:||Stopover in Dong Trieu town to have 30 minutes short break.|
|16.30:||Arrive Hanoi. Trip ends at around 17.00|
Tour Price & Availability:
Day 1: Explore Bai Tu Long Bay and Vung Vieng floating village (L, D)
08h00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Ha Long City through the green fields in the Red River Delta.
10h00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break.
12h00: Embark at Ha Long wharf – Break and photography time
12h30: Boat Cruises on Halong, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
13h30: Have lunch while cruising in Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
15h30: Visit Vung Vieng floating village by small bamboo boat for an hour or Kayak in to the village then return to cruise for your leisure or join Sunbathing, playing chess, taking.
Relax and spend a romantic night on cruise.photos…when our cruise continues to take you from Bai Tu Long bay area to Halong bay beautiful area.
16h30: Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water. Join cooking class on boat.
19h00: Vietnamese style set dinner is served on board.
21h00: Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing.
Stay overnight on boat.
Day 2: Visit Amazing cave ( Sung Sot cave) Halong bay – Hon Gai Harbour - Hanoi (B, L)
07h00: Have breakfast and enjoy sunrise on the bay.
08h00: Transfer by tender to Amazing Cave ( Sung Sot cave). Our tour guide will take you to a huge cave with many interesting stalactite and stalagmite in different amazing shapes like elephant, Buddhism, turtle…. After about 45 minutes visiting, you will go back to tender and return to the boat.
08h15: Relax on the boat, enjoy morning sunrise on romantic bay.
09h15: Check out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay
09h30: Have lunch while cruising back through Ha Long Bay to the pier
11h30: Disembark at Ha long wharf, time to say goodbye to the crew.
12h00: Return from Ha Long to Hanoi
14h00: Stopover in Dong Trieu town to visit a ceramics workshop
16h00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
- Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ha Noi
- Welcome drink on board
- Wooden cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches, 01 Dinner)
- Morning tea, coffee and cake
- Kayaking on Ha Long bay
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Insurance on board.
- 10% V.A.T tax and 5% service charges.
What's Not Included:
- Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned above
Good to Know:
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Peak season surcharge will be applied for cruises on 24/12, New Year’s Eve 31/12
- Optional Private Boat can be provided upon your request.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid.
The FOC (Free of charge) rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults.
- 06 days before departure date: No cancellation charge.
- From 2 to 5 days: 50% of total tour price
- Less than 48 hours – No Show: Full charge.
- For Charter is other policy.
score from 0 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Bai Tu Long Junk in Halong bay - 2 Days on Boat