Carina Cruise - 02 Days in Ha Long Bay
Duration: 2 days Transportation: car, boat
Route: Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
Languages: English Tiếng Việt (View map)
Unlike most cruises in Ha Long Bay, Carina Cruise benefits from being one of the more intimate junks. With just 9 luxury en-suite cabins, and manned by a young and experienced crew of 10. We cater for small groups, couples and individuals. Our cosier atmosphere provides a more personalized service compared to most other cruises in Ha Long. But The Carina’s generous size means that you won’t feel cramped. We are large enough for you to keep yourself to yourself but small enough to feel that you are travelling with a group of friends.
And our size is our greatest advantage. It gives us access to other parts of the Bay which are less populated and less touristy, helping you to feel you are not in a tourist trap constantly surrounded by loads of other junks.
The Carina cruise supports sustainable and responsible tourism to ensure the Ha Long Bay environs remains cared for and not exploited. We want to contain any negative environmental impact of the cruise industry in Ha Long Bay as well as supporting conservation and protection initiatives and working working with the local community.
9 luxurious en-suite cabins, tastefully designed mixing the traditional with modern. They are fully equipped with air conditioning, full bathroom amenities, in-house phone. Relax in peace and luxury.
• 5 Deluxe cabins lower (first) deck
Our Deluxe cabins are located on the first deck. They all windows and are spacious and comfortable.Equipped with air-con, safety box, en-suite bathroom with hot shower cubicle and full bathroom amenities.Two complimentary bottles of water.
• 4 Premium cabins middle (second) deck
The Deluxe Premium are situated on the more private second deck with good panoramic views. These cabins have windows and Private balcony. Equipped with air-con, safety box, en-suite bathroom with hot shower cubicle and full bathroom amenities. Two complimentary bottles of water, complimentary fresh fruit platter and two cocktail drinks courtesy of The Carina.
*** Prices are in US Dollars per person valid to 30 April 2018
Tour Price & Availability:
DAY ONE: Hanoi - Halong Bay (B, L, D)
(Your hotel – Tuan Chau marina - Halong bay - Lunch – Amazing cave – Isolated peaceful lagoon for swimming – Local wine appetizer – Dinner – Onboard night activities)
07.45 – 08.15 approx
- Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up,- Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
- Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 approx
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing,- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area. Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Maze cave
- Arrive at Amazing cave (hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named Amazing.
- Reach to the peak point of the cave for a breath taking panoramic view of the bay
- Back to the boat, our cruise will take you to a stunning tranquilizing isolated lagoon for swimming or just simply relaxing on the boat with our spa service and mingle in the picturesque seascape.
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy our pre-dinner local wine appetizer. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
DAY TWO: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B, L)
(Tai Chi - Breakfast – Vạn Giá floating fishing village – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel)
06:30 For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00 Local breakfast is served
- Our guide will brief you information and the highlights about this fascinating floating village and its local community
- Take your option either exploring the village yourself on kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00 Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00 You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00 Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30
- Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ha Noi
- Welcome drink on board
- Wooden cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches, 01 Dinner)
- Morning tea and coffee
- Kayaking on Ha Long bay
- Cooking demonstration
- Free internet access
- Fruits and local wine party
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Tai Chi Exercise in the morning
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Insurance on board
What's Not Included:
- Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned above
Good to Know:
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Extra Bed: US$ 114/bed for Deluxe Cabin, US$ 122/bed for Deluxe Premium Cabin
- Peak season surcharge of 20% on the rates will be applied for cruises on Lunar New Year (30-1-2)
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Optional Private Boat can be provided upon your request.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid.
1st child under 4 years old occupying the same room with parents and utilizing existing bedding is complementary to a maximum of one concerning accommodation.
Child from 4 – under 7 years old sharing the same room with parents will be charged 50% of adult rate and utilizing existing bedding.
Child from 7 – under 12 years old sharing the same room with parents will be charged 75% of adult rate and utilizing existing bedding
Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old per room.
Or maximum 3 adults per room, extra charge is applied as per contract including extra bed.
Baby cot for infant is free of charge
The extra bed arrangement is subject to availability for all the above child price included extra bed.
- Children from 12 years old up will be applied as adult rate.
- Children up 4 years old pay as as adults for charter.
Group from 1 – 4 cabins
03 days prior to check in No cancellation charge
Less 03 days prior the check in 100% of total rate
Group from 5 – 6 cabins
More than 14 days prior the check in No cancellation charge
From 14 to 7 days prior to check in 50% of the total rate
Less than 7 days prior the check in 100% of the total rate
Group from 7 cabins or more
More than 30 days prior check in No cancellation charge
From 30 days - 20 days prior check in 25% of total charge
From 19 days - 15 days prior check in 50% of the total charge
From 14 days to 7 days prior check in 75% of the total charge
Less than 7 days prior check in 100% of the total charge
For all the group size No show 100% of total rates
score from 0 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Carina Cruise - 02 Days in Ha Long Bay