CHAM ISLAND - “WALKING UNDERWATER” TOUR BY TRADITIONAL BOAT
Duration: 1 day Transportation: boat
Route: Cham Island
Languages: English Tiếng Việt (View map)
The Cham Islands (Vietnamese: Cù lao Chàm) constitute a group of 8 small islands of Quang Nam, which form a part of the Cu Lao Cham Marine Park, a world Biosphere Reserve recognized by UNESCO. The Cham islands has simple beauty with blue sea, white sand, sunshine and stunning coral reefs.
If You can walk and breath, you can SeaTrek.
- During the tour, fish of all shape and colours, local marine life will surround you.
- You will have a delicious lunch and relax at the Unique ecological Bai Chong beach of a Word Biosphere Reserved Cham islands recognized by UNESCO.
- Experience the adventure on our VietNamese wooden boat.
How can we walk underwater?
SeaTrek is located through the word, developed by Sub Sea System from California. Now, SeaTrek is available in Hoi An, VietNam. Seatrek is the largest underwater walking brand in the world.
Tour for Whom?
- 8-80 years old.
- Non-swimmers and Non-Divers welcome.
- Those who want to experience walking on the ocean floor in the Unique environment.
- Those who wish to hand feed the fish on the ocean floor
Tour Price & Availability:
Then, we will move to Bai Chong beach by a small boat. Having a lunch, after lunch, guests can swim or just relax in the hammocks. The tour finish around 3pm.
7h30 – 8h00
Return to the boat for the journey back to Hoi An.
– Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An, Da Nang.
– Tour guide.
– A lunch on Bai Chong beach.
– ‘Walking underwater” ticket.
– Travel insurance.
– Fried potato.
– Scallops grilled or shrimp steamed.
– Wild vegetables with special sauce.
– Bitter vegetables mixed beans.
– Fried Noodle with egg.
– Boiled shrimp.
– Fish / beef grilled.
– Steamed rice. |
– Dessert: It cake, iced tea
score from 0 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at CHAM ISLAND - “WALKING UNDERWATER” TOUR BY TRADITIONAL BOAT