Dragon Legend Cruise - 2 days in Ha Long
Duration: 2 days Transportation: Bus, Cruise
Route: Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ha Noi
Languages: English (View map)
Promotion from 15 Aug to 30 Sept 2017: US$168 per person sharing twin cabin
An exclusive relaxing night on the majestic bay, get out of the crowd and deep into natural wonder.
Indochina Junk Company wants its guests to have a unique experience in the Natural Wonder of the World which is Halong Bay, and that is why Dragon Legend Cruise takes guests to Bai Tu Long Bay with an off the beaten track itinerary, far away from the crowds.
A two day, one night cruise to Bai Tu Long Bay is an ideal way to discover the natural beauty and local life on a limited time schedule. You will get to visit an enchanting cave, go kayaking through a magnificent limestone islands. This trip takes you deep into natural wonder to experience a memorable experience and relaxing night on the majestic bay.
Tour Price & Availability:
DAY 1: HON GAI HARBOR – BAI TU LONG BAY – VUNG DANG – CONG DAM – TRA SAN ( L, D)
07:40 – 08:00: Pick up at your hotel (near the Old Quarter in Hanoi) by Luxury Van
12:00 – 12:30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
12:30 – 13:00: Check-in. Cruise begins with welcome drink and safety briefing.
13:30 – 14:30: Set menu lunch served in the outdoor dining room (depending on the weather) while cruising into magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating limestone karsts on the way.
15:00 – 17:00: Cruise to Vung Dang – Cong Dam area: Swim or relax on a white sandy beach; Go kayaking through the mystery Karst Mountains in Vung Dang area.
18:00 – 20:30: Return to Dragon Legend Cruise to refresh yourself in Mineral Seawater Pool, Fitness Room or the Spa and Massage Services before dinner.
20:30: Spend the rest of your evening relaxing, talking with the on board team, watching movies, listening to music… Overnight in Tra San area
DAY 2: TRA SAN – THIEN CANH SON CAVE – HON GAI HARBOR ( B, L)
06:30 – 07:00: Start a new day with a Tai Chi demonstration on the sun-deck.
07:00 – 07:30: Take in the morning view of the Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy breakfast in the fresh air.
7:30 – 09:45: Cruise to Cong Do area to explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son Cave.
10:00: Check out your cabin.
10:45 – 11:30: Enjoy a Buffet while cruising towards the harbor.
11:30 – 12:00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province for a short break in this typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions.
13:30 – 14:00: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
17:00: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
- Welcome drink on board
- Luxury en-suited cabin with A/C, hot water
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches, 01 Dinner)
- Morning tea, coffee and cake
- Kayaking on Ha Long bay
- Tai Chi
- Water puppet show
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Insurance on board.
- 10% V.A.T tax and 5% service charges.
What's Not Included:
- Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ha Noi
- Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned above
Good to Know:
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Extra Bed/Mattress for adult: 75% adult's rate
- Visitors not be recommended on board (for safety reason): People with physical or sensory disabilities; Person with symptoms of hallucination, sleepwalking, claustrophobic, epilepsy.
- Luxury van: 7 people maximum. Deluxe van or bus available for groups of 8+
- On the return, you will have a short break at Yen Duc Village – a typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions. This is a great chance to visit the charming fields while wandering narrow alleyways in the odorous fresh air and enjoying the WATER PUPPET SHOW there
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Optional Private Boat can be provided upon your request.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid.
- The FOC (Free of charge) rate for children under 4 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin and meals with 2 (two) adults.
- 01 child under 12 years old can share cabin with two adults with an extra bed/mattress; cost US$ 110/child/2 days program and 190 US$/child/3 days program
- Child from 4 to 6 sharing fully paid cabin and beds with parents, will have to pay for meals: cost 80 US$/child/2 days program and 140 US$/child/3 days program
- Child under 12 years old with seperate bed: 75% of adult's rate.
- For charter boat, children from 4 years old pay as adult rate.
Cancellation Policy - Under 6 cabins
- > 30 days before departure date: No cancellation charge.
- 30 - 16 days before departure date: 25% of total tour price
- 15-8 days before departure date: 50% of total tour price
- 7 - 4 days before departure date: 75% of total tour price
- Within 72 hours – No Show: Full charge.
score from 0 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Dragon Legend Cruise - 2 days in Ha Long