Dragon's Pearl Junk - 3 Days Cruise in Ha Long
Duration: 3 days Transportation: Bus/Car, Boat
Route: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
Languages: English Tiếng Việt (View map)
Promotion from 15 Aug to 30 Sept 2017: US$235 per person for twin shared cabin
The newest and the largest of the Indochina Junk family, the three Dragon’s Pearl Junk are modelled on the traditional Chinese junks that used to sail these waters. Whether you are dinning in the restaurant, lounging on one of the two sundecks or relaxing in the comfort of your cabin, you will be surrounded by the handcrafted teak and oak that make the Dragon’s Pearl wonderful sailing vessels.
- Visit hundreds of islands and islets on Halong Bay
- Enjoy kayaking trip on the water and swimming on quiet beaches.
- Learn more about Halong Bay’s history and local people.
11 Cabins: 07 Double and 04 Twin cabins are comfortable bedding with luxuriant linens and marble ensuite bathroom.
Half Charter: private haft boat for your group and you can use only maximum 5 cabins for 10 passengers.
Charter (Private Boat): private boat for your group and you can use maximum 11 cabins for 22 passengers.
**** Prices are in US Dollars per person and valid to 31 Dec 2018.
Day 1: Hanoi - Hon Gai Harbour - Bai Tu Long Bay - Cap La (Lunch, Dinner)
|07.45||Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi by shuttle bus.|
||Embark at Hon Gai International harbour|
|13.00||Check-in, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing
Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay. Cruise to Cap La.
|Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak.|
|16.45||Back to junk for swimmingor relaxation.|
|19.00||Have dinner and stay overnight on board.|
Day 2: Cap La - Cong Dam - Cong Do (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
|07.30||Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the open air.|
|08.30||Cruise to Cong Dam while appreciating the rock formations of Halong Bay.|
|09.00||Kayak through hidden lagoons and Cong Damgeological park.|
|11.30||Sunbathe, relax or swim at Tra Gioi Beach.|
|12.30||BBQ lunch followed by relaxation on this deserted beach.|
|14.30||Visit Cong Dam Fishing Village by a rustic rowing boat, meat the local peopleand pass through the lagoons.|
|16.00||Cruise back to Cong Do for swimming or kayaking.|
|19.00||Have dinner and stay overnight on board|
Day 3: Cong Do - Thien Canh Son - Hon Gai Harbour (Breakfast, Lunch)
||Enjoy the fresh air and gentle breezes of the bay in the morning while having breakfast on board.
|08.30||Visit Thien Canh Son Cave followed by swimming.|
|10.30||Cruise towards the harbour while an a la carte lunch is served.|
|15.45||Arrive in Hanoi. End of trip.|
Tour Price & Availability:
Day 1: Hon Gai Harbour – Yen Duc Village – Bai Tu Long Bay – Cap La (L, D)
07.40 – 08.00 : Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi by Deluxe van or Luxury van.
10.20 – 10.30: Arrive at Yen Duc village
10.30 – 11.45: Relax and enjoy water puppet show. Have lunch in Yen Duc village.
12:00: Transfer from Yen Duc village to Halong Bay
13: 15 – 13:30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
13:45 – 14:00: Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
14:00 – 16:45: Cruise to Cap La
17:00 – 18:00: Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak.
18:00 – 18:15: Back to junk for relaxing.
19:00 – 21:00: Have dinner and overnight on board in Cong Do.
Day 2: Cap La – Cong Dam – Dinner in Thien Canh Son Cave (B, L, D)
07.30 – 08.00: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.30 – 09.00: Start cruising to Cong Dam while discovering geological values of Bai Tu Long Bay.
09.00 – 11.00: Enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam. Go swimming in the crystal water.
11.30 – 14.00: Back to junk for lunch and relaxing.
14.00 – 19.00: Cruise to Hon Co Island for swimming or kayaking to discover the stunning scenery of the Bay.
19.00 – 21.00: Explore the well- hidden and have a deluxe dinner in Thien Canh Son cave. Overnight in Cong Do area.
Day 3: Cong Do – Vung Vieng – Hon Gai Harbour (B, L)
07.30: Enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze of the bay in morning. Have breakfast on board.
07.30 – 08.45: Cruise to Vung Vieng fishing village.
09:00: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and visit fish farms.
10.15: Check out of the cabin, start cruising towards the harbor.
11:00: Have lunch on board.
12:30 – 13.00: Disembark at Hon Gai habor.
13:15 – 13.30: Drive back to Hanoi
17:00 – 17.30: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
What’s to bring?
- Welcome drink on board
- Wooden cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (02 Breakfasts, 03 Lunches, 02 Dinners)
*** The first lunch will be at Yen Duc Village; so if any one do not take shuttle bus will be minus US$ 7.000 per person.
- Morning tea, coffee and cake
- Kayaking on Ha Long bay
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Insurance on board.
- Service charges.
What's Not Included:
- Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ha Noi
*** Surcharge for Chirstmas; New Year Eve and Lunar New Year
- Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned above
Good to Know:
*** Triple and Family Rooms are available: On Request - surcharge 75% of adult's rate
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Optional Private Boat can be provided upon your request.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid.
- The FOC (Free of charge) rate for children under 4 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults.
- Child from 4 to 6 sharing fully paid cabin with parents, no extra bed, surcharge 60 US$/child for meals
- For charter boat, children up 4 years old pay as adult rate.
For Booking from 1-2 cabins
- More than 06 days before departure date: No cancellation charge.
- From 03 to 06 days: 50% of total tour price
- Within 72 hours – No Show: Full charge.
For Booking from 3 cabins or more:
- More than 16 days before departure date: No cancellation charge.
- From11 to 16 days: 25 % of total tour price
- From 3 to 10 days: 50 % of total tour price
- Within 72 hours – No Show: Full charge.
score from 3 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Dragon's Pearl Junk - 3 Days Cruise in Ha Long