Full Day Hanoi City (Group Tour)
Duration: 1 day Transportation: Hanoi
Languages: English Tiếng Việt (View map)
Hanoi Capital is located on the banks of the Red River with tranquil Hoan Kiem Lake at its heart, Hanoi is the capital of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. North of the lake are the bustling streets of the Old Quarter, each street named after the trade that used to take place there. Sightseeing with a Local Guide; water puppets performance; visit Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Presidential Palace, and Temple of Literature.
07:45-08:00 Am Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quater. Then visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum. Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho's final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh's house on stilts. Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda - founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Continue to visit the Quan Thanh Temple (Taoist - dating from the Ly Dynasty) and Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West lake (One of the oldest in Vietnam). Lunch served at a local restaurant.
After lunch proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum, continue to visit the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam. Vietnam's first university constructed in 1070 - it's gardens and well-preserved architecture offers a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam's past. We will take you past Hoan Kiem Lake, see the peaceful waters and visit Ngoc Son temple.
For the end of the tour journey visit by coach trip along the Hanoi Old Quarter. Free for shopping.
Tour ends around at 15:30 (If you book Deluxe Tour, you will enjoy Water Puppet Show from 15:30 to 16:15, then back your hotel around at 16:45)
Tour Price & Availability:
AM: 7.45 – 8.15: Free pick up at your hotel. Then visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 - the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Then continue on to the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda at West lake (One of the oldest pagodas in Vietnam).Then visit Bat Trang pottery village (applied on Mon, Wed & Fri). Lunch at local restaurant.
PM: After lunch proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum (apply on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat), the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam, see Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070 - it’s gardens and well-preserved architecture will offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Take you past Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters, and the beauty of Ngoc Son temple. At the end, journey through Hanoi’s Old Quarter, where you’ll then have a chance for some shopping and exploration. Tour ends around 15h30 - 16h00.
- Transportation by A/C vehicle as tour program indicated. Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarters
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits.
- Local English speaking guide (for other languages and a national guide supplements apply).
- Lunch as mentioned in program.
- Water Puppet tickets (Applicable to Deluxe Option only).
What's Not Included:
- Drinks, except otherwise mentioned.
- Insurance, Personal expenses, Tips and emergency transfers.
Good to Know:
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
- All rates on Tuntravel.com are subject to reconfirmation when an actual booking is being made.
- Tours price are net and non-commissionable.
- All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact us for new quotations.
- Itinerary Change to the confirmed itinerary may happen because of traffic, weather, or any other conditions not under our control such as war, strike, fire, acts of government, riot, etc. We will do our best to make sure that all the travel will be similar. Tun Travel can substitute the itinerary upon your agreement.
score from 1 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Full Day Hanoi City (Group Tour)