Galaxy Premium Cruise - 2 Days Tour in Halong Bay
Duration: 2 days Transportation: Bus/Car, Boat
Route: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
Languages: English Tiếng Việt (View map)
Launched in July, 2013, Galaxy Premium features 11, 13, 14 cabins in “Vietnam Traditional Wooden Junk Styles”. Fully equipped with the luxurious facilities such as a hotel on the sea offering an utmost comfortable during your stay. In addition, we are providing exciting group activities as swimming, kayaking, trekking and fishing … Night activities with absorbing cooking class or enjoy massage service in untouched natural places gives you into a dreamy vacation!
- Deluxe Cabin: 08
- Premium Cabin: 02
- Honeymoon Cabin : 02
Cabin Amenities (All cabin Types)
- Nonsmoking cabins with A/c
- Large window overlooking to the bay
- Individual controller air-conditioning
- En-suite bathroom
- Fire extinguishers
- Life vests
- In-house slipper
Facilities to do the tour
- 24 hours reception
- Massage service on boat
- Tai Chi exercise
- Cooking demonstration
- Kayaking, Bamboo boat
- Fishing equipment
- Movie and games on board
Dining Room & Bar
- Number of restaurant or bar: 01
- Lunch: 13h00 – 14h30 set-menu
- Dinner: 19h00 – 21h00 set-menu
- Breakfast: 7h00 – 8h15 set-menu
- Seating capacity: 26 passengers
- Bar: teas, coffees, fresh juice, mock tails, cocktails and wine list sourced around the world
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (Lunch, Dinner)
7.45-8.30: Pick you up at your hotel by shuttle bus of Galaxy Cruise.
10.30: Take a rest at Humanity center and enjoy local specialties.
12.00: The captain and tender welcome you to get Galaxy Cruise. Savor the delicious lunch as Galaxy Cruise pass through thousands of islands and islets with different shapes.
15.30: Explore the biggest and the most amazing cave in Halong Bay – Surprise Cave.
17.00: Kayaking for an hour around the fishing village and discover the life of community there. Then back to Galaxy Cruise for Sunset Party, get to calm, clean water place for swimming.
19.30: Enjoy delicious and romantic dinner with some barbecue courses.
21.00: Free time for entertainment with the funny plays such as squid fishing, karaoke program, stars watching on sundeck…
Spend a romantic night on board.
Day 2: Halong bay – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
06.30: Start your new day on Halong bay with doing morning exercises, Taichi or hunting photos. Have breakfast with coffee or tea …
08.30: Relax and enjoy the breath-taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the crystal-clear water of the Bay.
10.00: Visit Ba Hang Fishing Village by tender to experience the lifestyle of local people.
10.30: Back to Galaxy Cruise's restaurant to join cooking class and enjoy lunch.
12.00: Disembark and transfer back to Hanoi.
16.00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of services.
Tour Price & Availability:
Join us on this trip through the heart of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay. We travel from the sheer limestone peaks of Halong Bay and on to the delights of Bai Tu Long Bay. There are cruising, swimming, kayaking, cooking, relaxing … Come and experience all now!
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY
07.45: Your transfer vehicle will pick you up from your hotel and start departure to Halong Bay.
12.30: Arrive at Tuan Chau Pier. Transferred by tender to Galaxy Premium Cruise.
12.45: Welcome onboard – enjoy welcome drink and follow Manager briefing safety on board.
13.00: Check in your cabin and freshen up.
13.30: Delicious lunch will be served with fresh seafood and Vietnamese cuisines while leisurely cruising to the core of Halong Bay.
15.00: Arrive kayaking area - Luon Cave. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathaking area.
16.00: Reach Titop island, which display a beach shaped like a crescent moon. Enjoy your time climbing and swimming here.
17.30: Get back to Galaxy Premium, cruise to the overnight anchorage.
18.00: Let's start Sunset Party on Galaxy Cruise
19.00: Impressive dinner will be served with set menu.
20.30: Free time for joining games, playing cards or try your luck with squid fishing.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI
06.30: Start Tai Chi demonstration on sundeck.
07.00: Breakfast will be served in Western style and furthermore with Vietnamese traditional food
07.50: Discovering cave, a natural "Sung Sot cave", one of the most spectacular and largest grottoes of Halong Bay. You would have chance to understand more about values of the caves as well as Halong Bay.
09.00: Get back to Galaxy Premium then you will have half an hour to freshen up, finish packing and check out of your cabin.
10.15: Cooking demonstration with Vietnamese Traditional Cuisine – Fried Spring Roll.
10.45: Lunch will be served while Galaxy Premium is cruising back to the pier.
12.00: Disembark in Tuan Chau pier.
12.30: Leave for Hanoi.
17.00: Return to Hanoi. End of service.
- Welcome drink on board
- 02 bottles of mineral water per cabin.
- Wooden cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
- All meals on boat (vietnamese Set Menu)
- Fishing equiptment
- Cooking Class (Vietnames spring roll)
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Insurance on board
What's Not Included:
- Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ha Noi
- Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned above
Good to Know:
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the best offer
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Peak season surcharge will be applied for cruises on 24/12, New Year’s Eve 31/12 and Lunar New Year
- Triple (03 persons) or Family (04 persons) Cabins can be provided upon your request.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid.
- Baby cot is FOC & according to guest request.
- A group of 2 adults & 01 child: one child under 5 years old are FOC. Sharing bed with parents.
- A group of 2 adults & children: one child under 5 years old are FOC, another child under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rates, sharing cabin with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rates, sharing cabin with parents
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing cabin with parents
- > 05 days before departure date: No cancellation charge.
- 4 days before departure date: 50% of total tour price
- 3 days before departure date: 75% of total tour price
- Less than 48 hours – No Show: Full charge.
IN- CASE BAD WEATHER:
- Cancel tour before the shuttle bus leaving Hanoi city: No charge
- Cancel tour when arriving Halong, having lunch and return Hanoi: TBA
- Cancel tour when arriving Halong, change program to Halong daily tour: TBA
score from 2 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Galaxy Premium Cruise - 2 Days Tour in Halong Bay
helpful votesThank you for your feedback
Good: "Our tour guide - Viet is very kind and detail-minded. Even know when to remind the guests should put on sun cream. He always do the right thing in the right time. The other tour guide - Van also very good. All the listed programs were did prefectly. Only one reminder, your trousers would get wet when kayaking, so do better preparation. The meals on the boat were all great, many tasty dishes were well-presented. They provided too much food, we cannot finish all in every meals but can understand they want to make sure all the guests have enough foods. The drink is not included but the price is really acceptable. The room is not big, so better don't bring a big case. The room looked clean and tidy but the bed cover looked quite dirty. "
Bad: " "
helpful votesThank you for your feedback
Good: "After much debate, my husband and I decided on the 2 days, one night stay on the Galaxy. It was just the right amount of time. We were picked up promptly at our hotel in an air conditioned mini bus. The ride out was ok. It was definitely a full 4 hours of travel and at points bumpy, and we did stop at a complete tourist trap half way through. But that’s to be expected. It’s important to note that all the boats in Halong Bay are now painted white, so the dark wood photos you see are over a year old. The boat itself was very clean and modern. There was a rain shower in our cabin and the bed was very comfortable. If dark wood is your thing, you’ll love this boat. The food was abundant and some of it very good. The only thing that we didn’t really care for was the group seating. There was no choice. Our tour guide, Vic, was great. Very knowledgeable and seemed to enjoy his job. The staff on board are friendly too. The entire trip is very commercialized and there are thousands of other tourists doing the same exact thing at the same exact time as you, but I guess that’s the price you pay to see a world wonder. "
Bad: " "