Galaxy Premium Cruise in Halong Bay - 3 Days on Boat
Duration: 3 days Transportation: Bus/Car, Boat
Route: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
Languages: English Tiếng Việt (View map)
Launched in July, 2013, Galaxy Premium features 11, 13, 14 cabins in “Vietnam Traditional Wooden Junk Styles”. Fully equipped with the luxurious facilities such as a hotel on the sea offering an utmost comfortable during your stay. In addition, we are providing exciting group activities as swimming, kayaking, trekking and fishing … Night activities with absorbing cooking class or enjoy massage service in untouched natural places gives you into a dreamy vacation!
- Deluxe Cabin: 08
- Premium Cabin: 02
- Honeymoon Cabin : 02
Cabin Amenities (All cabin Types)
- Nonsmoking cabins with A/c
- Large window overlooking to the bay
- Individual controller air-conditioning
- En-suite bathroom
- Fire extinguishers
- Life vests
- In-house slipper
Facilities to do the tour
- 24 hours reception
- Massage service on boat
- Tai Chi exercise
- Cooking demonstration
- Kayaking, Bamboo boat
- Fishing equipment
- Movie and games on board
Dining Room & Bar
- Number of restaurant or bar: 01
- Lunch: 13h00 – 14h30 set-menu
- Dinner: 19h00 – 21h00 set-menu
- Breakfast: 7h00 – 8h15 set-menu
- Seating capacity: 26 passengers
- Bar: teas, coffees, fresh juice, mock tails, cocktails and wine list sourced around the world
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (Lunch, Dinner)
7.45- 8.30: Pick you up at your hotel by shuttle bus of Galaxy Cruise.
10.30: Take a rest at Humanity center and enjoy local specialties.
12.00: The captain and tender welcome you to get Galaxy Cruise. Savor the delicious lunch as Galaxy Cruise pass through thousands of Islands and Islets with different shapes.
15.30: Explore the biggest and the most amazing cave in Halong Bay – Surprise Cave.
17.00: Kayaking for an hour around the fishing village and discover the life of community there. Then back to Galaxy Cruise, get to calm, clean water place for swimming.
19.30: Enjoy delicious and romantic dinner.
21.00: Free time for entertainment with the funny plays such as squid fishing, karaoke program, stars watching on sundeck…
Spend romantic night on board.
Day 2: Luxury Galaxy Cruise – Full day kayaking (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
07.30: Enjoy breakfast on board while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
08.30: Transfer to day trip boat, get to Dark and Light Cave for kayaking.
10.30: Continue to reach Ba Trai Dao Islets where have the most beautiful islets and dramatic natural scenery for swimming, sunbathing…
12.00: BBQ lunch is served on the beach or on boat and relaxation.
14.00: Cruise to Van Gia Fishing village to discover the lifestyle of fish men and experience calm feeling by kayaking
16.30: Return Galaxy Cruise to refresh and relax.
19.30: Enjoy dinner on boat. Relax and spend an unforgettable night on board.
Day 3: Halong bay – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
06.30: Start your new day on Halong bay with doing morning exercises,Taichi or hunting photos. Have breakfast with coffee or tea …
08.30: Relax and enjoy the breath-taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the crystal-clear water of the Bay.
10.00: Visit Ba Hang Fishing Village by tender to experience the lifestyle of local people.
10.30: Back to Galaxy Cruise’s restaurant to join cooking class and enjoy lunch.
12.00: Disembark and transfer back to Hanoi.
16.00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of services.
Tour Price & Availability:
Join this tour, We will take you to the most beautiful and untouched area like Lan Ha Bay, Bai Tu long Bay, fishing village where you definitely stunned by nature beauty - get absolute relax in crystal waters and sunlight down on the beach.
DAY 1: HANOI - HALONG BAY
07.45: Your transfer vehicle will pick you up from your hotel and start departure to Halong Bay.
12.30: Arrive at Tuan Chau Pier. Transferred by tender to Galaxy Premium Cruise.
12.45: Welcome onboard – enjoy welcome drink and follow Manager briefing safety on board.
13.00: Check in your cabin and freshen up.
13.30: Delicious lunch will be served with fresh seafood and Vietnamese cuisines while leisurely cruising to the core of Halong Bay.
15.30: Arrive kayaking area “Luon Cave”. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathaking nature.
16.00: Reach Titop island, which display a beach shaped like a crescent moon. Enjoy your time climbing and swimming here.
17.30: Get back to Galaxy Premium, cruise to the overnight anchorage.
18.00: Let's start Sunset Party on Galaxy Cruise
19.00: Impressive dinner will be served with set menu.
20.30: Free time for joining games, playing cards or try your luck with squid fishing.
DAY 2: DISCOVER THE UNTOUCHED WONDER - THE SOUTH OF HALONG BAY
07.00: Early breakfast will be served.
08.15: Transfer to a smaller boat to head to the South of Halong Bay through the karst islands such as Human Head island, Tortoise island and Tien Ong cave, etc
09.00: Visit Ho Dong Tien (Fairy Lake cave) which is one of the most beautiful caves of Halong Bay. It's featured with not only charming beauty but also geological value and historical value.
10.00: Reach Trong Cave which has beautiful scenery and many stalactites. Enjoy your time to kayak and visit the cave here.
12.30: Fresh seafood lunch will be served on board while cruising to the next destination
13.30: On the way back to visit the next destination, you will have chance to passing by Toad Islet. It looks like an 8-meter-tall toat sitting to wait for rain amidst the vastness of the sea.
15.00: Head to visit Pearl Farm. On the way that you back, you will have chance to passing by the community of Cua Van fishing village, one of the four top attraction in Halong Bay. It is also home to an interesting marine and coastal ecosystem.
16.00: Return Galaxy Premium Cruise to refresh
17.30: Let's start Sunset Party on Galaxy cruise.
19.00: Vietnamese style dinner will be served.
20.30: Free time for joining Games or Karaoke in the restaurant, Squid fishing (Optional) or Massage Service (On request).
DAY 3: HALONG BAY – HANOI
06.30: Start Tai Chi demonstration on sundeck.
07.00: Breakfast will be served in Western style and furthermore with Vietnamese traditional food
07.50: Discovering cave, a natural "Sung Sot cave", one of the most spectacular and largest grottoes of Halong Bay. You would have chance to understand more about values of the caves as well as Halong Bay.
09.00: Get back to Galaxy Premium then you will have half an hour to freshen up, finish packing and check out of your cabin.
10.15: Cooking demonstration with Vietnamese Traditional Cuisine – Fried Spring Roll.
10.45: Lunch will be served while Galaxy Premium is cruising back to the pier.
12.00: Disembark in Tuan Chau pier.
12.30: Leave for Hanoi.
17.00: Return to Hanoi. End of service.
- Welcome drink on board
- 02 bottles of mineral water per cabin.
- Wooden cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
- All meals on boat (vietnamese Set Menu)
- Fishing equiptment
- Cooking Class (Vietnames spring roll)
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Insurance on board
What's Not Included:
- Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ha Noi
- Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned above
Good to Know:
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the best offer
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Peak season surcharge of US$20 will be applied for cruises on 24/12, New Year’s Eve 31/12 and Lunar New Year (30-1-2-3)
- Triple (03 persons) or Family (04 persons) Cabins can be provided upon your request.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid.
- Baby cot is FOC & according to guest request.
- A group of 2 adults & 01 child: one child under 5 years old are FOC. Sharing bed with parents.
- A group of 2 adults & children: one child under 5 years old are FOC, another child under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rates, sharing cabin with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rates, sharing cabin with parents
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing cabin with parents
- > 05 days before departure date: No cancellation charge.
- 4 days before departure date: 50% of total tour price
- 3 days before departure date: 75% of total tour price
- Less than 48 hours – No Show: Full charge.
IN- CASE BAD WEATHER:
- Cancel tour before the shuttle bus leaving Hanoi city: No charge
- Cancel tour when arriving Halong, having lunch and return Hanoi: TBA
- Cancel tour when arriving Halong, change program to Halong daily tour: TBA
score from 1 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Galaxy Premium Cruise in Halong Bay - 3 Days on Boat
helpful votesThank you for your feedback
Good: "My wife and I have just returned from the two night/three day cruise on the Galaxy Cruise boat in Halong Bay.
We were picked up from our hotel in a very modern bus with good aircon and comfortable seating. The drive out was typical Vietnamese style but we felt very safe.
The boat looked quite old (they all did!) but our room had modern amenities and was extremely clean with clean linen and aircon worked fine. There was a good fridge; it’s worth saying that some people we spoke to (from other boats) said their rooms didn’t have a fridge. There was no safe, but the rooms were lockable.
There was way too much food to eat. Mostly seafood based and cooked lovely with garnish that was very impressive.
All of the staff were excellent, they were cheerful, and tried to assist whenever they could.
The trip included kayaking around the caves, swimming, pearl farm visit, fishing village, and the opportunity to climb one of the hills.
I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Galaxy Cruise to you. I also suggest you do the two night cruise as we saw so much more of the Bay; and the Kayaking on the second day was even better than the first. "
Bad: " "