Golden Lotus Garden Cruise - 2 Days in Ha Long Bay
Duration: 2 days Transportation: Bus/Car, Boat
Route: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
Languages: English Tiếng Việt (View map)
Style: traditional with modern furniture
Size: 35 meters in length, 7 meters in width
Number of rooms: 12 rooms
Charming Restaurant and Bar
On top deck with sun bathing chairs with 21 meters in length, 6.5 meters in width
- Individual controller air-conditioning
- Bathroom amenities, shower
Double bed cabin
- Room area: 16 sqm
- Bed size: 150 cm x 200 cm
Twin bed cabin
- Room area: 16 sqm
- Bed size: 90 cm x 200 cm
Tour Price & Availability:
Day 1: Ha Noi - Ha Long - Sung Sot Cave - Kayaking - Cooking class (Lunch, Dinner)
7.45 - 8.15: Our car and guide will pick you up at your hotel (Hanoi Old Quarter) or our office (26 Lo Su - Hoan Kiem District - Hanoi), departure to Halong bay.
10.00: Have a short break about 20 minuttes
12.00: Arrive at Bai Chay, Halong Tourism harbour.
12.15: Transfer by tender to the Golden Lotus Garden. Enjoy welcome drink.
12.30: Start cruising to visit Ha Long Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, UNESCO World Heritage Site and check in your cabin.
13.00 - 14.00: Have lunch - enjoy deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu.
14.30: Transfer by tender from boat to Surprising Cave (Sung Sot Cave). Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes.
16.00: Enjoy kayaking or relaxing on the cruise.
18.00: Have cooking class on the cruise.
19.00 - 20.00: Have dinner - enjoy Vietnamese food.
21.00 - 23.00: Evening activities: sing karaoke, join squid fishing or relax on the sundeck, sightsee Halong Bay at night.
Overnight on the Golden Lotus Garden.
Day 2: Titop Island - Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
6.00: Starting your day with taichi on the sundeck.
7.15: Have a breakfast
8.00: To Ti Top island. Climb to the top of Titop, sightseeing Halong Bay's panorama view or relaxing, swimming at the Ti Top beach.
9.30: Return to the boat. Check out cabins. Enjoy relaxing & have a sunbathing on sundeck while our boat is back on different route
10.45: Enjoy Set Menu served in dining room while seeing the bay scenery when we approach the pier (passing Fight Cocks, Incense Burner, Stone Dog)
(Or have lunch at restaurant near Halong Harbour).
12.00:Transfer by tender to the pier and relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation
12.20: Transfer back to Hanoi. You will arrive in Hanoi approximately at 16:30.
Finish the tour. See you again!
- Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ha Noi
- Welcome drink on board
- Wooden cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches, 01 Dinner)
- Morning tea and coffee
- Kayaking on Ha Long bay
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Insurance on board
What's Not Included:
- Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned above
Good to Know:
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Surcharge 25$ US/pax on above rates for check-in o Christmas Days: Dec 24th, New Year's Dec 31st, Lunar New Year.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Optional Private Boat can be provided upon your request.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid.
- Children under 4 years old: Free (sharing bed with parent) - Will have to pay for sight seeing free if from 1m2 height and up
- Children from 5 to 9 years old: 75% Adult Cost
- Children from 10 years old up: 100% Adult Cost
- 03 days before departure date: No cancellation charge.
- From 2 to 3 days: 30% of total tour price
- Less than 48 hours – No Show: Full charge.
score from 0 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Golden Lotus Garden Cruise - 2 Days in Ha Long Bay