HCM 06: Half Day Ho Chi Minh City Premier Group Tour
Duration: 1 day Transportation: Ho Chi Minh (Saigon)
Route: Ho Chi Minh (Saigon)
Languages: English Tiếng Việt (View map)
A holiday in Vietnam is not complete without taking Ho Chi Minh City tour. Ho Chi Minh City or Sai Gon is still frequently referred to, is Vietnam’s largest city. It is a fast-paced metropolis full of contrasts, with street vendors selling fruit and vegetables next to glitzy western-style bars and boutiques. The tour is degined for persons who would love to get to know about this 300 year history city.
Tour Price & Availability:
Daily departure at 7.30 and return at 12.00
Take the morning trip to visit Independence Palace, also known at the Reunification palace, was built on the sight of the former Norodom palace. The Independence palace is a widely known landmark of Ho Chi Minh City and was designed by the architect Ngo Viet Thu. It was the sight of the end of the Vietnam/American war in 1975, as a North Vietnamese army tank crashed through the gates. The tank is still located at the Independence Palaces’ property.
Continue seeing the beautiful structures from the French Colonial times such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office. Followed by the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum the museum has a vast display of the both the Indochina wars. In courtyard massive military vehicles are for exhibition as well as tiger cages for the visitor to get a feel on how it was to be a prisoner during wartimes. In the museum building itself, each floor will represent a separate theme from the war and the war crimes committed towards the Vietnamese people.
Lunch at local restaurant.
End of services. Finish your Ho Chi Minh city tour half day
- Transfer by Air conditioned Coach/Private Car
Pick-up at Tour Office or hotels around Lê Duẩn, Hai Bà Trưng, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Tôn Đức Thắng Mạc Đĩnh Chi, Lê Thánh Tôn, Lý Tự Trọng, Bến Thành, Nguyễn Văn Cừ only)
- English speaking tour guide
- 1 mineral water/person/day
- Set Menu Lunch (Premier Group Tour)
- Entrance fees
- Drinks, Meals, except otherwise mentioned.
- Insurance, Personal expenses, Tips and emergency transfers.
- Surcharge for Lunar New Year from 17 Feb to the end of 21 Feb 2018: US$8.00 per person for Premier Group Tour
- Under 4 years old: Free
- From Age 4 to 11 Years : 75% of adult's rate. Maximum 1 child per 2 adults. The 02nd child will be charged as adult.
- 1 Child go with 1 adult: 100% of adult's rate
- Surcharge will be added for departure on Public Holiday and Peak Season 25% - 30%.
- For the private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
- All rates on hotels-in-vietnam.com are subject to reconfirmation when an actual booking is being made.
- All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact us for new quotations.
- Itinerary Change to the confirmed itinerary may happen because of traffic, weather, or any other conditions not under our control such as war, strike, fire, acts of government, riot, etc.
We will do our best to make sure that all the travel will be similar. Tun Travel can substitute the itinerary upon your agreement.
- Transportation and Restaurants: The cars, vans or coaches for the land transportation should be in good shape with air conditioner. All restaurants should be tidy and clean.
Full Non Refundable if amend or cancel 24 hours before departure time.
score from 0 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at HCM 06: Half Day Ho Chi Minh City Premier Group Tour