Huong Hai Sealife Cruise - 2 days on Ha Long
Duration: 2 days Transportation:
Route: Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
Languages: English (View map)
FREE shuttle bus & Kayak for Suite Cabin (valid from May 1st to Sept 30th 2018)
Huong Hai Sealife Cruise is the best Halong bay cruise. Huong Hai sealife cruise is newly launched in February 2013 with 26 new and luxury cabins with balcony has reached high marine safety standards of the governments that promise to be the best choice for big group joining breath-taking Halong Bay tours.
FACT AND FIGURES
|Launching||Februarry, 2013||Crew||: 30|
|Length||: 56,8m||Passenger cabins||: 26|
|Width||: 10,5m||Capacity||: 52 guests|
|Electricity||: 220 Volts||Draft||: 1,8m|
|Engine||: 2 x 295HP||Decks||: 4 – Main Deck|
|Total number of rooms||: 26 (22 Suites & 4 Executive Suites)|
|Average Suite room size||: 22 m2 with balcony|
|Average Executive Suite size||: 26 m2 with balcony|
|Average bed size (Double)||: 200 cm * 220 cm|
|Average bed size (Twin)||: 100 cm x 220 cm|
|Maximum number of persons allowed per room||: 02 adults|
|Room Type||: Non-smoking|
**** Prices are in US Dollars per person and valid to 31 Dec 2018.
Tour Price & Availability:
DAY 1: Vinashin Tourist Harbor - Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son Cave - Cong Do Sleeping Area.
07.30–07.40: Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi or nearby by shuttle bus (mini van) (Optional)
11.45–12.15: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
12.30–13.00: Embark on the boat. Enjoy welcome drink as Cruise Manager gives you a brief overview of the itinerary and important safety guideline. Check in your cabin.
13.30–14.30: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; Start sailing among famous Islets (Indochina studio, Am Islet…) of Bai Tu Long Bay, the wildest beauty with the panoramic natural views.
15.00–16.30: Visit and explore the well-hidden Co Cave (known as Thien Canh Son Cave) where you can hiking to the middle of the mountain to see the wild and mysterious beautiful cave, contemplate numerous sparkling stalactites appear like 'hanging lamps’ inside the Cave. (No swimming).
Return to the boat and enjoy Happy hour. You will have 30% discount off from the special menu drinks including of cocktail, mock-tail and mixed drinks (from 16.30 pm to 19.00 pm.).
16.30–17.30: Enjoy swimming or paddling around this area by kayak.
17.45–19.00: Attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking (spring roll).
19.00-21.00: Dinner is served in the restaurant. You can enjoy the charm of Bai Tu Long Bay at night.
21.00-22.00: Enjoy evening activities (Squid Fishing, Movie Night, Board Games, Massage & Spa services) or relax at the leisure then overnight at private cabin at Cong Do area.
DAY 2: Cong Do Sleeping Area - Vung Vieng Fishing Village - Vinashin Tourist Harbor.
06.30-07.00: Welcome a new day with an amazing dawn on Bai Tu Long Bay. Refresh your body and soul with a Tai-chi session on the sundeck.
07.00-07.30: Catch the morning view of seascape while enjoying the breakfast with cookies and tea, café in the restaurant.
07.30-08.30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village - the famous fishing farm by bamboo boat and discover life of local people living on the surface of Halong Bay. (No swimming).
08.30-9.30: Pack up the luggage and check out of the cabin.
09.30-10.40: Enjoy the brunch in the restaurant while cruising back to Vinashin tourist harbor.
11.00: Disembark from boat.
12.00: Your driver takes you back to Hanoi. The trip ends.
- Welcome drink on board
- 02 bottles of mineral water per cabin.
- Wooden cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Morning tea and coffee and daily fresh fruit in rooms
- Cooking demonstration and Tai Chi Exercise in morning
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Insurance on board and service charge.
What's Not Included:
- Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ha Noi: US$ 20/adult/return and US$15/return/child 6-11 y.o
- Double Kayak: US$ 10/pax/hour
- Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned above
Good to Know:
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Peak season surcharge of US$ 30/adult and US$ 15/child will be applied for cruises on 24/12, New Year’s Eve 31/12
- Optional Private Boat can be provided upon your request.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid.
Free of charge for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults.
Children Rate is applied for children from 6 to 11 years old sharing with 2 (two) adults with an extra mattress
75% of adult's rate will be applied for 02 children under 11 years old staying in a private cabin
Adult Rate will be applied for children from 12 years old.
- > 15 days before departure date: No cancellation charge.
- From 15 to 4 days: 50% of total tour price
- Less than 72 hours – No Show: Full charge.
score from 0 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Huong Hai Sealife Cruise - 2 days on Ha Long