Imperial Classic Cruise in Halong Bay - 2 Days on Boat Tour
Duration: 2 days Transportation: Bus/Car, Boat
Route: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
Languages: English Tiếng Việt (View map)
The bay is dotted with tiny islands, pristine sandbanks on the turquoise water providing an excellent backdrop for swimming, kayaking or just lazing about on the boat deck to visit the most untouched areas. Enjoy swimming on quiet beaches.
- Visit hundreds of islands and islets on Halong Bay
- Enjoy kayaking trip on the water and swimming on quiet beaches.
- Learn more about Halong Bay’s history and local people.
- Enjoy delicious seafood lunch onboard.
- Sunbath on the sundeck with the panoramic view
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay (Lunch, Dinner)
|08:00 – 08:30||Pick-up at your hotel and depart for Halong city.|
On arrival at Halong city, you will board your Imperial Junk Boat and your are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew. Check into cabin.
|13:00||Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising towards thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water, passing by Stone Dog islet, floating fishing village, incense burner islet, fighting cocks islet,…|
|15:00||Visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay.|
|16:00||Kayaking for an hour or more through slide rock cliffs, exploring under water caves.|
|17:30||Swimming time, this is great chance to relax in water, jumping, diving, take a back flip, somersault.|
|19:00||Enjoy special seafood and barbecue dinner cooked by professional chef.|
|20:30||Evening activities like singing karaoke, dancing, squid fishing, playing cards or relax at leisure|
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
|08:30||Breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits will be served.|
|Start cruising further to discover the hidden charm of the bay, pass by pearl farm, taking photos many islets with outstanding shapes as frog island, turtle island,…|
|10:00||Cooking class opened right on the cruise for all the people are interested in cooking, especially cooking Vietnamese food.|
|11:15||Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive harbor at12:00 and get on the bus back to Hanoi|
|16:30||Transfer you back to your hotel. The tour ends|
Tour Price & Availability:
Day1: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay (Lunch, Dinner)
07:45 – 08:00 Pick-up at your hotel and depart for Halong city.12:00 – 12:15 On arrival at Halong city, you will board your Imperial Junk Boat and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew. Check into cabin.13:00 Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising towards thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water, passing by Stone Dog islet, floating fishing village, incense burner islet, fighting cocks islet,…15:00 visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay.16:00 Kayaking for an hour or more through slide rock cliffs.17:30 Swimming time, this is great chance to relax in water, jumping, diving, take a back flip, somersault.19:00 Enjoy dinner.
20:30 Evening activities like singing karaoke, dancing, squid fishing, playing cards or relax at leisure
Day2: Ha Long Bay – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
07:00 Breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits will be served.08:00 Check Out and start cruising further to discover the hidden charm of the bay, taking photos many islets with outstanding shapes as frog island, turtle island,…10:00 Cooking class opened right on the cruise for all the people are interested in cooking, especially cooking Vietnamese food.11:15 Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor
12:30 Get on the bus back to Hanoi
16:30 Transfer you back to your hotel. The tour ends
- Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ha Noi
- Welcome drink on board
- Wooden cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches, 01 Dinner)
- Morning tea and coffee
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Insurance on board
What's Not Included:
- Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned above
Good to Know:
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Peak season surcharge will be applied for cruises on 24/12, New Year’s Eve 31/12 and Tet Holidays
- Air-condition turn-on about at 19:00
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Optional Private Boat can be provided upon your request.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid.
- Free of charge for children under 1m height and is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Entrance fee will be on guest account if any.
- Baby cot is available for kids under 2-year-old.
- Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children under 1m2 height sharing bed with parents
- Children from 1m2 height and over are charged as adults
- 03 days before departure date: No cancellation charge.
- From 2 to 3 days: 30% of total tour price
- Less than 48 hours – No Show: Full charge.
score from 2 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Imperial Classic Cruise in Halong Bay - 2 Days on Boat Tour
helpful votesThank you for your feedback
Good: "We loved our 2 days on Ha Long Bay and would recommend this trip to our friends with children of all ages. Definitely recommend the luxury boat as well.
Pros of this tour/boat:
1. Rooms were spacious and clean. We traveled with a 6yr old so the tour manager put us in a cabin on the bottom floor at the front of the boat b/c it was quieter, which was very thoughtful and appreciated
2. Group areas were also well decorated and very clean
3. We really enjoyed the different tours as it was also a chance to get off the boat. The cave was amazing!
4. Had an awesome time jumping off the boat and swimming
5. Loved squid fishing off the back of the boat"
Bad: " Our tour manager spoke proficient French, but not really any of the staff, which is understandable except for the person working behind the bar (French or even English). They need a least 1 better English or French speaker to take some of the burden off the tour manager"
helpful votesThank you for your feedback
Good: "We really enjoyed this cruise. We did the 2 day, 1 night cruise. We stayed on a luxury boat and loved it, but I don't think you could go wrong with any boat just b/c the scenery and schedule is great enough. Our rooms were clean and nice and we slept well. Our favorite part was the activities."
Bad: " "