Imperial Legend Cruise in Ha Long Bay - 3 Days on Boat
Duration: 3 days Transportation: Bus/Car, Boat
Route: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
Languages: English Tiếng Việt (View map)
Halong Imperial Cruise is a traditional sail boat, built of wood with modern facilities and firt class service, is perfect for exploring Halong Bay on Imperial Cruise. The main food in Imperial Cruise is Vietnam traditional dishes made of local seafood. Our 32 meter Junk boasts 12 luxury cabins with private bath, air conditioning, linen sheets with all the amenities and services you would expect from a three-star hotel. On board is our full service restaurant for 30 guests, sun deck with comfortable lounge chairs and an attentive staff to satisfy all your needs.
- Visit hundreds of islands and islets on Halong Bay
- Enjoy kayaking trip on the water and swimming on quiet beaches.
- Learn more about Halong Bay’s history and local people.
- Enjoy delicious seafood lunch onboard.
- Sunbath on the sundeck with the panoramic view
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (Lunch, Dinner)
||Pick up service at your hotel and depart for Ha Long city.|
On arrival at Halong city, you will board your Luxury Imperial Cruise and your are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew. Check into cabin.
|13:00||Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising towards thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water, passing by Stone Dog islet, floating fishing village, incense burner islet, fighting cocks islet,…|
|15:00||Visit Surprising Cave (the most beautiful one in Halong Bay).|
|16:00||Kayaking for an hour or more through slide rock cliffs, exploring under water caves.|
|17:30||Swimming time, this is great chance to relax in water, jumping, diving, take a back flip, somersault.|
Join the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, drinking wine, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music from the sundeck bar.
|19:00||Enjoy special seafood and barbecue dinner cooked by professional chef.|
Evening activities like singing karaoke, dancing, squid fishing, playing cards or relax at leisure.
Day 2: Halong Bay (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
||Breakfast on board.
||Pick-up by small boat for full day Kayaking, exploring untouched area of Halong Bay, relax on the beach.|
|12:30||Return to the day boat and then enjoy a sumptuous seafood lunch.|
|14:00||Continue to kayaking to discover caves.|
|16:00||Return to cruiser. Relax at leisure.|
|19:00||Dinner and overnight on board.|
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
||Breakfast, fruits, coffee and tea will be served. Continue to cruise further before stopover at the pearl farm to sea real peace cultivated by local fisherman.|
|09:00||Back to the cruise for check-out while the cruise takes you further to discover the hidden charm of the bay, taking photos many islets with outstanding shapes as frog island, turtle island,…|
|10:00||Cooking class opened right on the cruise for all the people are interested in cooking, especially cooking Vietnamese food.|
|11:15||Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive harbor at 12:00 and get on the bus back to Hanoi.|
|16:30||Tour ends at your hotel in Hanoi.
Tour Price & Availability:
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (Lunch, Dinner)
08:00 – 08:30 Pick-up at your hotel and depart for Halong.
12:00 – 12:15 On arrival at Halong city, you will board your junk and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew. Check into cabin.
13:00 Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising towards thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water, passing by Stone Dog islet, floating fishing village, incense burner islet, fighting cocks islet,…
15:00 visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay.
16:00 Kayaking about an hour or more through slide rock cliffs.
17:30 Swimming time, this is great chance to relax in water, jumping, diving, take a back flip, somersault.
18:15 Joint the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, drinking wine, enjoy fresh fruits, listening soft, light music from the sundeck bar..
20:30 Evening activities like singing karaoke, dancing, squid fishing, playing cards or relax at leisure.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Cat Ba Island (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
007:30 Breakfast, fruits, coffee and tea will be served. Continue to cruise further before stop over the pearl farm to sea real pearl cultivated by local fisherman.
09:00 Back to the cruise for check-out.
09:30 Take a local boat to Lan Ha Bay.
11:30 Boat trip to visit Monkey Island (if permitted).
12:00 Back to Nam Cat island for lunch.
13:30-16:00 Free time for kayaking and many activities in Nam Cat island exploring untouched area in Lan Ha Bay or join the trip to Viet Hai village (if you stay in Cat Ba Sandy Beach resort) - biking to visit the village in the valley - located in the middle of Catba national park (The trip to Viet Hai village is optional and not included: Extra USD 5/per for entrance fee, boat trip, tour guide, bike and insurance)
14:00 Check-in the bungalow for whom stay here.
16.00 Back to the boat (option to stay in boat in the 2nd night) or hotel in Catba island.
19:00 Buffet dinner at Bungalow, go fishing, relax on the sandy beach, listening to sea wave at very peaceful and quiet place.
Day 3: Cat Ba Island – Halong Bay – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
07:20 Breakfast served at bungalow
08:00 Pick-up at Bungalow by boat. (If you stay at the hotel in Catba Town: 07:00 Breakfast at the hotel. 07:30 Pick-up at the hotel by bus back to the boat)
09:30 Get on the cruise to attend the cooking class while cruising back Halong harbor
11:15 Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor around 12 and get on the bus back to Hanoi
16:30 Transfer you back to your hotel. The tour ends.
- Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ha Noi
- Welcome drink on board
- Wooden cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (02 Breakfasts, 03 Lunches, 02 Dinners)
- Morning tea and coffee
- Kayaking on Ha Long bay
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Insurance on board
What's Not Included:
- Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
- Optional tour to Viet Hai village - Extra US$ 5/person
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned above
Good to Know:
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Peak season surcharge will be applied for cruises on 24/12, New Year’s Eve 31/12 and Tet Holidays
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Boat air-conditioner turn-on about at 19:00
- Optional Private Boat can be provided upon your request.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid.
- Free of charge for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults.
- Baby cot is available for kids under 2-year-old.
- 50% rate of adult for children 5->11 years sharing bed with parents
- Children 12 years old and over are charged as adults
- 03 days before departure date: No cancellation charge.
- From 2 to 3 days: 30% of total tour price
- Less than 48 hours – No Show: Full charge.
score from 3 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Imperial Legend Cruise in Ha Long Bay - 3 Days on Boat