Oriental Sails - 2 Days Cruise in Halong bay
Duration: 2 days Transportation: Bus/Car, Boat
Route: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
Languages: English Tiếng Việt (View map)
Oriental Sails I
Built in 2009 and newly renovated in 2014 in ancient Vietnamese style, Oriental Sails features 18 deluxe cabins of traditional style combined with modern facilities and comfort. The junk boasts rattan & wooden furnishings, a multitude of windows for amazing views from the inside, and a panoramic sundeck allowing different activities with the beauty of Halong Bay as a backdrop.
Oriental Sails II
Inspired by traditional Vietnamese style, Oriental Sails II (8 cabins) features Vietnamese charm combined with modern facilities and high quality service. The junk boat offers rattan & wooden furnishings, cozy cabins & restaurant, wide windows for stunning panoramic views of Halong Bay, and relaxing spacious top deck allowing endless joy & leisure.
Hanoi – Halong Bay (Lunch,Dinner)
08h00 – 08h30 Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Halong Bay
12h00 – 12h30 Embark on Oriental Sails followed by cruise briefing
13h00 – 15h30 Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruise further along the limestone islands of Fighting Cock, Turtle Island …
15h30 – 17h30 Visit Amazing Cave(Sung Sot Cave) and kayak along the hidden parts of the bay
17h30 – 19h00 Go swimming, snap photos or just relax as the sun starts to set
19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests or just laze around.Overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
06h00 – 07h00 Start your day with swimming, exercise or photo hunt
07h00 – 11h00 Have breakfast at sunrise. Cruise to Ba Hang Fishing Village, pass Dog Rock and Incense Burner, and then head back to the HarborDisembark Oriental Sails at around
11h00 - 12h00
16h30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
Tour Price & Availability:
Explore Halong Bay on Oriental Sails – one cruise vessel featuring 18 deluxe cabins and one featuring 8 deluxe cabins furnished in classic Vietnamese style. This 2-day cruise into the legendary Halong Bay and a part of Bai Tu Long Bay includes various activities that will indeed provide a truly unique experience. It’s all terrific!
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long - Halong Bay (Lunch, Dinner)
08h00 – 08h30 Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall - The OS Lounge.
12h00 – 12h30 Embark on Oriental Sails followed by cruise briefing.
13h00 – 15h30 Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay and pass by Oan Islet (where a sense of the film L’Indochina was shot by Paradis Film with the famous French actress Catherine Deuneve played since 1992), Teapot Islet, Monster Face Islet, Torch Islet, Dragon Islet, Porcupines Islet and then anchor at Titop beach area.
15h30 – 17h30 Visit Amazing Cave for an hour and then return to the main boat to prepare for kayaking along the hidden parts of the bay.
17h30 – 18h00 Get your hands on some kayaking to visit Luon Cave, a tunnel to a little bay surrounded by a mountain range.
18h00 – 19:00 Return to Oriental Sails and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set.
Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck.
19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
21h00 Have second Happy Hour till late evening. Overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
06h30 – 07h00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07h00 – 09h00 Have breakfast at sunrise. Visit Titop Island: climb up to mountain’s peak to enjoy the panoramic views of Halong Bay and swimming at the beach.
09h30 Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
09h30 – 11h00 Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on boat.
Disembark Oriental Sails at around 12h00.
12h00 – 16h30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
- Welcome drink on board
- 02 bottles of mineral water per cabin.
- Wooden cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches, 01 Dinner)
- Morning tea and coffee
- Kayaking on Ha Long bay
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Insurance on board
What's Not Included:
- Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ha Noi. (Children from 6 y.o and up: US$10.00/person/return)
- Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned above
Good to Know:
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Peak season surcharge of US$ 20/adult and US$15/child 6-9 y.o will be applied for cruises on 24/12, New Year’s Eve 31/12
- Optional Private Boat can be provided upon your request.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid.
Children under 3 years old are FOC
Free extra mattress
Free Baby Cot
Children from 3 to 5years old are charged 35 USD ( no bus)
Children from 6to 9years old are charged 65 USD (no bus)
Children from 10 years old are charged 100 % ( no bus)
02 Children under 12 years old staying 01 private cabin will be discounted 10%
Cancellation Policy: For 1-5 cabins
- 8 days before departure date: No charge
- Less than 8 days to 4 days: 50% of fare
- Less than 4 days – Now Show: 100% of fare
score from 1 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Oriental Sails - 2 Days Cruise in Halong bay