Prince Junk - 3 Days Private Cruise on Halong Bay
Duration: 3 days Transportation: Bus/Car, Boat
Route: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
Languages: English Tiếng Việt (View map)
The Prince junk was designed after the traditional fishing boats of Halong Bay, only on a slightly smaller scale with either 2 cabins. Like all of our boats, Prince junk is designed with sophistication and a meticulous attention to detail for our guests’ enjoyment, especially their viewing pleasure. From the time you step aboard, to the time you check-in to your cabin, to when you are relaxing on the sun desk, you are surrounded by teak and oak – all constructed by our skilled craftsman. This makes the Prince, together with our L'amour Junk, the outstanding member of our Royal family.
- Visit hundreds of islands and islets on Halong Bay
- Enjoy kayaking trip on the water and swimming on quiet beaches.
- Learn more about Halong Bay’s history and local people.
Prince Junk 1:
Day 1: Hon Gai Harbour - Bai Tu Long Bay - Cap La (Lunch, Dinner)
08.00 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi for 3.5 hour transfer to Ha Long in private transportation. Stop on the way for refreshment.
12.00 Embark at Hon Gai International harbour.
13.00 Check-in, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
13.30 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
15.00 Cruise to Cap La.
16.30 Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak.
17.45 Back to junk for swimmingor relaxation.
19.00 Have dinner and stay overnight on board.
Day 2: Cap La - Cong Dam - Cong Do (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
07.30 Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the open air.
08.30 Cruise to Cong Dam while appreciating the rock formations of Halong Bay.
09:00 Kayak through hidden lagoons and Cong Damgeological park.
11.30 Sunbathe, relax or swim at Tra Gioi Beach.
12.30 BBQ lunch followed by relaxation on this deserted beach.
14:30 Visit Cong Dam Fishing Village by a rustic rowing boat, meat the local peopleand pass through the lagoons.
16.00 Cruise back to Cong Do for swimming or kayaking.
19.00 Have dinner and stay overnight on board.
Day 3: Cong Do - Thien Canh Son - Hon Gai Harbour (Breakfast, Lunch)
07.30 Enjoy the fresh air and gentle breezes of the bay in the morning while having breakfast on board.
08.30 Visit Thien Canh Son Cave followed by swimming.
10.30 Cruise towards the harbour while an a la carte lunch is served.
11.45 Disembark. Farewell.
15.45 Arrive in Hanoi. End of trip.
Tour Price & Availability:
Day 1: Hon Gai Harbour – Bai Tu Long Bay – Cong Do (L, D)
7.30 – 8.00: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi’s Old Quarter area.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
12.30 – 13.00: Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13.30 – 15.00: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating formations.
15.00 – 16.30: Cruise to Cap La, Tra San.
16.30 – 17.30: Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak.
17.45 – 19.00: Back to junk for swimming or relaxing.
19.00 – 21.00: Have dinner and overnight on board in Cong Do area.
Day 2: Cap La – Cong Dam – Thien Canh Son cave (B, L, D)
07.30 – 08.00: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.00 – 10:00: Cruise to Cong Dam while discovering geological values of Bai Tu Long Bay.
10:00: Enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam
12:00: Have BBQ lunch on a wild beach
13:30: Back to junk for relaxing while cruising to Cong Do area.
16:30: Arrive at Hon Co Island to explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave
17:30: Return to the boat and cruise back to Cap La
19:00: Have dinner and overnight onboard
Day 3: Cap La – Vung Vieng fishing village – Hon Gai (B, L)
06:45: Have breakfast on board while cruising to Vung Ha area
08:00: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat.
10.00: Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the harbor while an A la carte lunch is served.
11:30 – 12.00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village.
14.00 – 14.30: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
14.45 – 17.30: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
- Welcome drink on board
- Wooden cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Morning tea, coffee and cake
- Kayaking on Ha Long bay
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Insurance on board.
- Service charges.
What's Not Included:
- Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ha Noi
- Surcharge for Holiday
- Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned above
Good to Know:
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Optional Private Boat can be provided upon your request.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid.
- The FOC (Free of charge) rate for children under 4 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults.
- For charter boat, children up 4 years old pay as adult rate.
- More than 16 days before departure date: No cancellation charge.
- From 11 to 16 days: 25% of total tour price
- From 3 to 10 days: 50% of total tour price
- Less than 72 hours – No Show: Full charge.
score from 1 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Prince Junk - 3 Days Private Cruise on Halong Bay
helpful votesThank you for your feedback
Good: " I just returned from Vietnam. The highlight of our trip in Vietnam was a private Halong Bay cruise on Prince Boat. I have the best time of my life. Cruise staff was super professional, super friendly, they do have them own trail to avoid touristic crowds of Halong bay. Company has high respect for the environment and the local culture they works with several projects and supports local communities. We did visited a fishing village and experience a hospitality and friendliness of local people. It was amazing. Far from tourist traps, only a honest and wonderful people. Thank for an amazing cruise program they organizing that benefits local communities and gives unforgettable memories for people who travels to see this natural wonder of the world. "
Bad: " No"