Prince Junk - 2 Days Group Tour on Halong Bay
Duration: 2 days Transportation: Bus/Car, Boat
Route: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
Languages: English Tiếng Việt (View map)
The Prince junk 2 was designed after the traditional fishing boats of Halong Bay, only on a slightly smaller scale with 4 cabins. Like all of our boats, Prince junk is designed with sophistication and a meticulous attention to detail for our guests’ enjoyment, especially their viewing pleasure. From the time you step aboard, to the time you check-in to your cabin, to when you are relaxing on the sun desk, you are surrounded by teak and oak – all constructed by our skilled craftsman. This makes the Prince, together with our L'amour Junk, the outstanding member of our Royal family.
- Visit hundreds of islands and islets on Halong Bay
- Enjoy kayaking trip on the water and swimming on quiet beaches.
- Learn more about Halong Bay’s history and local people.
Prince Junk 2 & 3:
Day 1: Hon Gai Harbour - Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son Cave (Lunch, Dinner)
07.45 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi by shuttle bus.
12.00 Embark at Hon Gai International harbour.
13.00 Check-in, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
13.30 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
15.00 Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water.
15.40 Explore the secluded Thien Canh Son Cave.
16.45 Short cruise to Hon Co Island where you can relax on a white sandy beach, swim or kayak.
18.00 Back to the junk for relaxation.
19.00 Have dinner and stay overnight on board.
Day 2: Vung Vieng Fishing Village - Hon Gai Harbour (Breakfast, Lunch)
07.30 Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the open air.
08.30 Visit Vung Vieng fishing village in a rustic rowing-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
09.30 More leisure time for swimming in the middle of the bay.
10.00 Cruise back to the harbour while an a la carte lunch is served.
11.45 Disembark. Farewell.
15.45 Arrive in Hanoi. End of trip.
Tour Price & Availability:
Day 1: Hon Gai Harbour – Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Son Cave
7.30 – 8.00: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi’s Old Quarter area.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
12.30 – 13.00: Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13.30 – 15.00: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long bay; admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15.15 – 15.40: Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
15.45 – 18:00: Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Hon Co island, swimming or kayaking.
18:00 – 19.00: Back to junk for refreshing before having dinner on board.
20.00 – 21.00: Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.
Day 2: Vung Vieng Fishing Village – Hon Gai Harbour
07.30 – 08.00: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.30 – 09.30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat.
10.00: Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the harbor while an A la carte lunch is served.
11.45 – 12.00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province.
14.00 – 14.30: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
14.45 – 17.30: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
- Welcome drink on board
- Wooden cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Morning tea, coffee and cake
- Kayaking on Ha Long bay
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Insurance on board.
- Service charges.
What's Not Included:
- Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ha Noi
- Surcharge for Holiday
- Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned above
Good to Know:
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Optional Private Boat can be provided upon your request.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid.
- The FOC (Free of charge) rate for children under 4 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults.
- For charter boat, children up 4 years old pay as adult rate.
- More than 11 days before departure date: No cancellation charge.
- From 8 to 11 days: 25% of total tour price
- From 3 to 7 days: 50% of total tour price
- Less than 72 hours – No Show: Full charge.
score from 1 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Prince Junk - 2 Days Group Tour on Halong Bay
helpful votesThank you for your feedback
Good: "We have just returned from a fabulous/packed 24 hours on the Prince Junk. We are on a bit of a whirlwind tour of Vietnam with our 2daughters 13 and 16. Like most teenagers they have pretty high expectations. The boat was immaculate and comfortable. Rooms were very small (but not for a boat) but private bathroom and shower very large. We kayaked for over an hour and we all loved the island we anchored at. We all loved the climb to a limestone cave. At Halong Bay We had the whole cave to ourselves, The food on the boat was outstanding and the staff did their best to cater to a fussy 13 year old eater. Our guide was fantastic trying to give us all a unique experience We were interested to know that the other couples had paid the same price for the cruise that we had."
Bad: " "