Red Dragon Junk - 2 Days Cruise Package
Duration: 2 days Transportation: Hanoi
Languages: English Tiếng Việt (View map)
Our Red Dragon is complete with five deluxe cabins and designed to resonate with superior class and grandeur. Larger than The Prince and Princess it is still small enough to get up close to the natural wonders, pocket lagoons and small fishing communities of Halong and Bai Tu Long bays. As soon as you board the Red Dragon, you will be surrounded by traditional handmade artisan woodwork. Whether you are relaxing in the comfort of your own cabin, lounging on the spacious sun deck, or dinning in the cosy restaurant, you will feel treated like royalty.
- Visit hundreds of islands and islets on Halong Bay
- Enjoy kayaking trip on the water and swimming on quiet beaches.
- Learn more about Halong Bay’s history and local people.
05 Cabins: 03 Double, 01 Twin and 01 Triple cabins are comfortable bedding with luxuriant linens and marble ensuite bathroom.
Charter (Private Boat): private boat for only you and you can use maximum 5 cabins for 11 passengers.
Day 1: Hanoi - Hon Gai Harbour - Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son Cave (Lunch, Dinner)
12.00 Embark at Hon Gai International harbour.
13.00 Check-in, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
13.30 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
15.00 Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water.
15.40 Explore the secluded Thien Canh Son Cave.
16.45 Short cruise to Hon Co Island where you can relax on a white sandy beach, swim or kayak.
18.00 Back to the junk for relaxation.
19.00 Have dinner and stay overnight on board.
Day 2: Vung Vieng Fishing Village - Hon Gai Harbour - Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
07.30 Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the open air.
08.30 Visit Vung Vieng fishing village in a rustic rowing-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
09.30 More leisure time for swimming in the middle of the bay.
10.00 Cruise back to the harbour while an a la carte lunch is served.
11.45 Disembark. Farewell.
15.45 Arrive in Hanoi. End of trip.
Tour Price & Availability:
Day 1: Hon Gai Harbour – Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Son Cave
7.30 – 8.00: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi’s Old Quarter area.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
12.30 – 13.00: Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13.30 – 15.00: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long bay; admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15.15 – 15.40: Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
15.45 – 18:00: Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Hon Co island, swimming or kayaking.
18:00 – 19.00: Back to junk for refreshing before having dinner on board.
20.00 – 21.00: Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.
Day 2: Vung Vieng Fishing Village – Hon Gai Harbour
07.30 – 08.00: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.30 – 09.30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat.
10.00: Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the harbor while an A la carte lunch is served.
11.45 – 12.00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province.
14.00 – 14.30: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
14.45 – 17.30: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
- Welcome drink on board
- Wooden cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Morning tea, coffee and cake
- Kayaking on Ha Long bay
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Insurance on board.
- Service charges.
What's Not Included:
- Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ha Noi
*** Surcharge for Chirstmas; New Year Eve and Lunar New Year
- Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned above
Good to Know:
*** Triple and Family Rooms are available: On Request - surcharge 75% of adult's rate
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Optional Private Boat can be provided upon your request.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid.
- The FOC (Free of charge) rate for children under 4 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults.
- Child from 4 to 6 sharing fully paid cabin with parents, if order meals: cost 35 US$/child
- For charter boat, children up 4 years old pay as adult rate.
For Booking from 1-2 cabins
- More than 06 days before departure date: No cancellation charge.
- From 03 to 06 days: 50% of total tour price
- Within 72 hours – No Show: Full charge.
For Booking from 3 cabins or more:
- More than 11 days before departure date: No cancellation charge.
- From 08 to 11 days: 25 % of total tour price
- From 3 to 04 days: 50 % of total tour price
- Within 72 hours – No Show: Full charge.
score from 3 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Red Dragon Junk - 2 Days Cruise Package
helpful votesThank you for your feedback
Good: "Had a wonderful time. This is the only vessel to see the bay. Food was just outstanding, better than any food eaten on land in Vietnam Views a little of a let down due to early fog but got better as the day went on accommodation remarkable considering size of vessel. The 2 day was not enough, sad to leave. Highlight was the small village but you can just see how it is evolving into a tourist site but it\'s a price we have to pay I guess. Go now as I can see it changing. One point to note is that the tourist board wants to make it mandatory to paint these charming vesels white. Just absurd. In summary an experience not to be missed and now crossed off my live list "
Bad: " "