Starlight Cruise - 3 Days Tour in Halong Bay
Duration: 3 days Transportation: Bus/Car, Boat
Route: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
Languages: English Tiếng Việt (View map)
Launched in April 2013, Starlight Cruise is the newest luxury Cruise in Halong Bay. With an area of 600 m2 per deck (57.5m x 10.5 m, 4 decks), the Cruise provide ample space for only 30 luxury cabins and 02 Suites. Major facilities and services are: 02 Restaurants & Bars serving fine cuisines and drinks, 01 Wine Cellar stocked with various international wines, Massage Parlour, Recreation area, and a vast Sundeck.
- Visit hundreds of islands and islets on Halong Bay
- Enjoy kayaking trip on the water and swimming on quiet beaches.
- Learn more about Halong Bay’s history and local people.
Deluxe: 12 cabins in sized of 22 sqm, located in first deck and are selectively equipped to confine fine bedding, private in-room double Jacuzzi with view of Halong Bay.
Executive: 18 cabins in sized of 22 sqm, located in second deck and are selectively equipped to confine fine bedding, private in-room double Jacuzzi with view of Halong Bay.
Suite: 02 cabins in sized of 50 sqm, located in third deck with private balcony and are selectively equipped to confine fine bedding, private in-room double Jacuzzi with view of Halong Bay.
Tour Price & Availability:
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay - Halong Bay (Lunch, Dinner)
08h00 Leave Hanoi for Halong City.
Check-in Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The OS Lounge in Hong Gai Tourist Wharf.
12h00 – 12h30 Embark Starlight Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
13h15 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations such as: Teapot Islet, Monster Face Islet, Torch Islet, Dragon Islet, Porcupines Islet, Pineapple Entrance. Pass by Drum Cave, Virgin Girl Cave, Van Gia Floating Village’s Entrance, Pearl Farm, … then anchor at Titov Island area.
16h00 Join a guided visit to Sung Sot Cave (also called Amazing Cave), one of the biggest and the most beautiful caves in Ha Long Bay.
17h20 Return to Starlight Cruise, enjoy the sunset while relaxing with happy hours from now to dinner time at the bar.
18h00 Enjoy happy hours with free finger foods and various drinks on discount. Try mini-golf on the top deck or take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef.
19h00 – 21h00 Dinner is served. Private dinner is available on request.
21h00 – 22h00 Time of second happy hours to the late night or join squid fishing with the crew, sing karaoke or just laze around or relax in your cabin.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay & Halong Pearl Farm – Full-day kayaking & relaxing (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
06h30 Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & soul by a daily Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
07h00 Be ready for a huge buffet breakfast.
08h00 Transfer to a day boat for a day cruise to Lan Ha Bay.
08h30 – 16h30 (Main option):,,Have the whole day relaxing and kayaking around Lan Ha Bay – the less touristic area of Halong. Discover Dark and Light Caves on kayaks, swim and relax on natural beaches. Drop by Halong Pearl Farm on the way back to the Starlight Cruise.
Sub-option: Kayaking & Rock Climbing with Western instructors (Minimum for 2 pax, booked and paid in advance, compulsory surcharge 100$/pax is applied)
10h15 – 12h30 Kayaking in Moody’s Beach area
13h00 – 14h00 Lunch and transfer to Thap Ngiem (Hai Pai Beach)
14h15 – 16h30 Rock Climb on Hai Pai Beach (option kayaking)
18h00 – 22h00 Contemplate romantic sunset. Enjoy dinner, partying, fishing or just lazing. O/n on board
Day 3: Ha Long Bay – Ha Noi (Breakfast, Lunch)
07h00 – 08h00 Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast.
08h00 – 09h00 You are free to choose one of the below options:
Option 1: Get your hands on some kayaking to explore hidden parts of the bay. For those who do not fancy kayaking can share a sampan rowed by local people.
Option 2: Climb to the peak of Titop Island for the panoramic views of the bay. Relax on the beach, swim in the emerald water.
09h00 Return to Starlight Cruise for freshening up.
09h30 Check out your cabin. Starlight Cruise weighs the anchor to continue roaming around the picturesque route toward Bai Tho Mountain near the harbor
10h30 Have early lunch.
12h00 Disembark. Cruise ends.
What to take
We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, original passports, credit card and cash.
- Welcome drink on board
- 02 bottles of mineral water per cabin.
- Wooden cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches, 01 Dinner)
- Morning tea and coffee
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class
- Starlight Cruise’s special gift
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Insurance on board
What's Not Included:
- Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
- Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ha Noi. Children from 6 y.o and up: US$ 20.00/pax/return
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned above
Good to Know:
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Peak season surcharge of US$ 30/adult and US$25/child 6-11 y.o will be applied for cruises on 24/12, New Year’s Eve 31/12
- Extra bed (on request): US$ 225/bed in Deluxe and Executive Cabin and US$ 265/bed in Suite Cabin (from Jan 2016 - April 2018)
US$ 200/bed in Deluxe and Executive Cabin and US$ 245/bed in Suite Cabin (from May 2017-Sept 2017)
3rd adult staying with 2 adults in a cabin, just has to pay for Extra Bed.
- Optional Private Boat can be provided upon your request.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid.
Child under 6 years old:
Free of charge for children under 6 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin, bed and food with 2 (two) adults.
If 2 children under 6 years old sharing a cabin with 2 adults, will have to pay at least 1 extra bed and just 1 child with extra bed has separate meal.
If 2 children under 6 years old sharing a cabin with 1 adult, will applied for single cabin rate. Extra bed is on request. Children will have separate meal if book for extra bed.
Children from 6-11 years old:
Will have to pay for extra bed and maximum 1 child per cabin
If two children staying in a private cabin, will be discounted 20% based on double cabin rate.
If one child sharing cabin with 1 adult, will be discounted 10% based on double cabin rate.
Cancellation Policy for 01-05 cabins
- More than 5 days: No cancellation charge.
- Less than 5 days – No Show: Full charge.
score from 0 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Starlight Cruise - 3 Days Tour in Halong Bay