White Dolphin Cruise in Ha Long - 3 Days Tour
Duration: 3 days Transportation: Bus/Car, Boat
Route: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
Languages: English Tiếng Việt (View map)
Welcome to White Dolphin Legend 8 Cabin. Our luxury Cruise was launched in 2017 and being upgrade in…, 28 metres in length and 6,8 metres in width, including 8 luxury cabin with fully amenities
15 sqm room: individually control air – conditioning, slippers, and glass standing shower, hot water, toilet, bathroom amenities and comfortable Queen Size Bed. In White Dolphin Legend 8 Cabin, we can organize special event from 2 to 18 peoples
*** Prices are in US$ per person and valid to 31 Dec 2018
Day 1: Hanoi - Ha Long - Bai Tu Long Bay (Lunch, Dinner)
12.30: Welcome at Hon Gai Wharf. Check in - Enjoy welcome drink.
13.00: Lunch with fresh seafood is served while the junk heading out the bay.
13.30 Cruise to the grand Bai Tu Long Bay through the limestone cliffs risen up from the emerald water with opportunities of photos taking then stop to explore the untouched floating village in Vong Vieng: visit to local houses, fish farm, schools and have a chat with the friendly fish men.
17.00 Back to the overnight spot, enjoy the sunset.
19.30 Have private Dinner on board.
21.00 At leisure time. Relax under the starlit sky before retiring to the comfort of your cabin.
Enjoy chatting at Bar.
Enjoy night fishing.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay Kayaking (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Early risers can enjoy the sunrise and the quiet breath- taking beauty of bay’s landscape.
08.00: Breakfast on board.
09.00: Transfer to another boat cruise to visit Tortoise Island, Man’s head island, Dong Tien Lake, Van Gia floating villages.
13h00: Have lunch and relax times.
14h30: Continue kayaking to Bat Cave and explore the Natural World Heritage in your style.
16h00: Free leisure for swimming or back to junk to enjoy relaxing or the sunset.
19h30: Dinner and overnight on the junk.
Day 3: Ha Long Bay Cruise - Return Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
06.30: Practice Tai Chi on the Sundeck (weather permitted).
07.30: Tea, coffee, cake, fresh fruits are served.
08.30: Visit the most famous cave “Amazing cave”
09.30: A fantastic cruise on the bay.
10.00: Brunch will be served on board as you cruise back to Ha Long city.
12.00: Back to Ha Long wharf. End the trip.
Note: Optional Private Tour can be provided upon your request.
Tour Price & Availability:
Day 1: Hanoi - EXPLORE BAI TU LONG BAY - THIEN CANH SON - AND CAPLA AND TRA SAN(L,D)
- 07h30: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Ha Long City through the green fields in the Red River Delta.
- 10h00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break.
- 12h00: Embark at Ha Long wharf – Break and photography time
- 12h30: Boat Cruises on Halong, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
- 13h30: Have lunch while cruising in Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
- 15h30: Transfer by tender to Thien Canh Son cave. Our tour guide will take you to a huge cave with many interesting stalactite and stalagmite in different amazing shapes …. After about half an hour visiting, you will go back to tender and return to the boat. Then return to cruise for your leisure or join sunbathing, enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water. Join with cooking class by our chef.
- Playing chess, talking. Relax and spend time for taking photos on the beautiful place.
- 19h00: Vietnamese style set dinner is served on board.
- 21h00: Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing.
- Stay overnight on boat.
Day 2: DISCOVER CAPLA AND VUNG HANG BY KAYAK(B,L,D)
- 08h00: Have breakfast, coffee and tea is served.
- 08h30: After slightly breakfast transfer to day trip boat to discover more about Bai Tu Long Bay and go in to Vung Ha.
- 09h00: Drop anchor at Vung Ha. Discovering Vung Ha geological park through kayak to see panorama view of Bai Tu Long Bay with thousands of islets around. Here you can stay on private beach for relaxing, take sunbathing and swimming at Vung Ha Beach.
- 12h30: Have lunch on boat in a romantic area of Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 13h30: you will come to discover Be Ong Dau area by kayak. You will explore a huge lake surrounded by mountains. Take sunbathing and swimming at Be Ong Dau Beach.
- 15h00: Kayaking back to the boat and start cruising back to the main boat then cruising to Cong Do for stay overnight.
- 19h00: Vietnamese style set dinner is served.
- 21h00: Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing. Relax and spend a romantic night on Cruises.
Day 3: EXPLORE BAI TU LONG BAY AND VUNG VIENG FLOATING VILLAGE(B,L)
- 07h30: Have breakfast and enjoy sunrise on the bay.
- 08h00: Visit ancient Vung Vieng floating village you are not only be immersed in the quiet and peaceful atmosphere, but also be surrounded by the rocky mountains by small bamboo boat for an hour in to the ancient village, then return to cruise for relaxing.
- 10h00: After an hour around floating village, you back to the boat and packing your luggage and check out the room.
- 10h30: Have lunch while cruising back through Ha Long Bay to the pier
- 11h30: Disembark at Ha long wharf, time to say goodbye to the crew.
- 12h00: Return from Ha Long to Hanoi.
- 14h00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break.
- 16h00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
- Welcome drink on board
- Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ha Noi. Pick- up & drop-off at Hanoi Old Quater
- Wooden cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches, 01 Dinner)
- Morning tea, coffee and cake
- Kayaking on Ha Long bay
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Service charges.
What's Not Included:
- Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned above
Good to Know:
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Peak season surcharge of 10% room rate will be applied for cruises on 24/12, New Year’s Eve 31/12
- Optional Private Boat can be provided upon your request.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid.
FOC 1 child under 5 years old, share cabin with parents. Only 1 child is allowed share cabin with parents
75% charge cabin rate for child 5 to 9 years old
Child from 10 years old is same Adult.
Cancel 06 days prior to check-in No cancellation charge
Cancel 03 – 05 days prior to check-in 50% of total rate
Cancel 72 hours prior to check-in 100% of total rate
No show 100% of total rate
- For Charter/G.I.T:other policy.
score from 2 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at White Dolphin Cruise in Ha Long - 3 Days Tour
helpful votesThank you for your feedback
Good: "we spent a thoroughly enjoyable 2night/ 3 day cruise of Halong Bay in June 2012. The crew were extremely friendly, the food and service provided was excellant as was our tour guide Linh Hoang whose knowledge and passion for Vietnamese culture and history of Halong Bay was truely rewarding. We will cruise again one day with White Dolphin. "
Bad: " No"
helpful votesThank you for your feedback
Good: "We have heard from many travelers who have been disappointed. Thus in general seems a bit of worm in it in this Halong Bay "Cruises". We had really good and are not sure whether it would have fared better on another ship. But the best one comes without great expectations, then maybe you will pleasantly surprised. The bay is really nice and worth the trip. Unfortunately, the water in certain places so polluted with waste oil and a really wonder why it does not take care of this important source of income is better supported. Food on the White Dolphin was ok good / - but not more. The ship is in a proper condition - unfortunately, the government has ordered all ships to remove white, which has robbed the junks charm. The program is now arbitrary. We did so long before the book apart and then selected our boat. In retrospect, the waste of time - because the program that was advertised is processed according to your mood or replaced by something else (in our case two holes instead of a cave and a floating fishing village). It has saved me for the kayak trip on the second day (three days / two nights) - I was beautiful and he was alone worth the three days for me. The room (the suite) is quite nice and if you have one of the two rear suites, you can even read on the private balcony or drink anything (to eat it would take more space). the other two suites have balconies which are only quasi-one can not really use. Even with the room there was a problem, the first night we were accommodated in a twin room - and our guide (from the travel agency - not from the White Dolphin) would have us believe this would be the suite. For the second night we were then relocated. Why we were first housed wrong is not clear - whether it really was provided - or whether they had overbooked and may just remember we were hoping nothing ..)"
Bad: " "