Au Co Luxury Cruise - 2 Days with Private Boat
Duration: 2 days Transportation: Bus/Car, Boat
Route: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
Languages: English Tiếng Việt (View map)
The Au Co is the first and only luxury cruise operator offering full cruise program & itinerary in a single trip through world-renowned Halong Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay, Lan Ha Bay & Cat Ba Island. The Au Co ship features the very latest safety standards and represents Vietnamese and Oriental culture at its best. Each of her 32 spaciously-designed private cabins boasts luxurious bathrooms and panoramic balconies.
- Visit hundreds of islands and islets on Halong Bay
- Enjoy kayaking trip on the water and swimming on quiet beaches.
- Learn more about Halong Bay’s history and local people.
Deluxe: 14 cabins in 20 sqm located on the main deck of the Au Co, each are furnished in a minimal style with a choice of double or twin beds, and two lounge chairs with a coffee table.
Grand Deluxe: 02 cabins in 20 sqm located on the upper deck, offer passengers stunning views of Halong Bay through their panoramic windows
Executive: 12 cabins in 20 sqm located on the upper deck, each offer extensive views of the seascape during your cruise thanks to their floor-to-ceiling windows and glass doors
Long Quan Suite: 02 cabins in 36 sqm with their spacious private terraces on the upper deck they offer guests the utmost in luxury and privacy, combining sumptuous indoor and outdoor living spaces in which to relax.
Au Co Suite: 02 cabins in 40 sqm and it is only fitting that the largest suites on the boat are named after her. Occupying an unrivalled position at the aft of the boat with unparalleled views. With their spacious private terraces on the upper deck they offer guests the utmost in luxury and privacy, combining indoor and outdoor living spaces in which to relax.
Tour Price & Availability:
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay (Lunch, Dinner)
08:00 Scenic three-hour drive from Hanoi to Ha Long Bay.
12:00 Check-in at Bhaya Café, Ha Long City. Embark on Bhaya Classic for a Welcome drink followed by a cruise briefing.
13:00 Savor a delicious Vietnamese buffet lunch as Bhaya Classic heads to Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Mat Quy (Monster Head) and Am Tich (Teapot) Islets and Vung Vieng fishing village.
15:30 Visit the fishing village by local rowing boat (1 hour) then return to the vessel for free time at your leisure or join one of the following optional activities:
Kayak into the floating village or swim near the Bhaya. Optional onboard activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, etc...
17:00 Bhaya Classic cruises through the Bay to its overnight anchorage near Ho Dong Tien. Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the Sundeck.
19:30 Sumptuous set-menu seafood dinner onboard.21:00Take in the movie on the Lounge Deck or retire to your cabin. Overnight onboard Bhaya Classic.
Day 2: Halong Bay discovery - Hanoi (Breakfast)
06:15 Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea and coffee are served.
07:00 Bhaya Classic weighs anchor to cruise through the Bay passing beautiful spots like Trong (Drum), Trinh Nu (Virgin) and Me Cung Caves, Coc Ngoi (Toad) Islet, etc.
08:30 Explore Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave.
09:30 Return to Bhaya Classic. Buffet brunch is served onboard. The vessel cruises leisurely back to harbor.
11:00 Disembark at Bhaya Café, Ha Long City. Return to Hanoi.
15:00 Arrive in Hanoi. End of program.
- Welcome cocktail drink on board
- 02 bottles of mineral water per cabin.
- Wooden cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (01 Breakfast, 01 Lunches, 01 Dinner)
- Morning tea and coffee
- Visiting Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Insurance on board
What's Not Included:
- Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ha Noi (Fixed place at 47 Phan Chu Trinh Street, Hanoi)
- Kayaking on Ha Long bay
- Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned above
Good to Know:
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Peak season surcharge of 25% on rates/person will be applied for cruises on 24/12, New Year’s Eve 31/12
- Optional Private Boat can be provided upon your request.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid.
- Children from 6 years old are charge as adults for charter boat.
score from 1 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Au Co Luxury Cruise - 2 Days with Private Boat