Dragon's Pearl Junk - 2 Days Cruise in Halong bay
Duration: 2 days Transportation: Bus/Car, Boat
Route: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
Languages: English Tiếng Việt (View map)
The newest and the largest of the Indochina Junk family, the three Dragon’s Pearl Junk are modelled on the traditional Chinese junks that used to sail these waters. Whether you are dinning in the restaurant, lounging on one of the two sundecks or relaxing in the comfort of your cabin, you will be surrounded by the handcrafted teak and oak that make the Dragon’s Pearl wonderful sailing vessels.
- Visit hundreds of islands and islets on Halong Bay
- Enjoy kayaking trip on the water and swimming on quiet beaches.
- Learn more about Halong Bay’s history and local people.
11 Cabins: 07 Double and 04 Twin cabins are comfortable bedding with luxuriant linens and marble ensuite bathroom.
Half Charter: private haft boat for your group and you can use only maximum 5 cabins for 10 passengers.
Charter (Private Boat): private boat for your group and you can use maximum 11 cabins for 22 passengers.
**** Prices are in US Dollars per person and valid to 31 Dec 2018.
Day 1: Hon Gai Harbour - Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son Cave (Lunch, Dinner)
Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi by shuttle bus.
Day 2: Vung Vieng Fishing Village - Hon Gai Harbour (Breakfast, Lunch)
Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the open air.
Tour Price & Availability:
Day 1: Hon Gai Harbour – Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Son Cave
07.40 – 08.00 : Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi by shuttle bus
12.00 – 12.30 : Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
12.30 – 13.00 : Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13.30 – 15.00 : Have lunch while cruising to magnificent BaiTu Long Bay; admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15.15 – 15.40 : Explore the well- hidden ThienCanh Son Cave.
15.45 – 18:00 : Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Hon CoIsland, swimming or kayaking.
18:00 – 19.00 : Back to junk for refreshing before having dinner on board.
20.00 – 21.00 : Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.
Day 2: Vung Vieng Fishing Village – Hon Gai Harbour
07.30 – 08.00 : Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.30 – 09.30 : Visit VungVieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and visit fish farms.
10.00 : Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the harbor while an A la carte lunch is served.
11.45 – 12.00 : Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province.
14.00 – 14.30 : Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
14.45 – 17.30 : Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
What’s to bring?
- Welcome drink on board
- Wooden cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches, 01 Dinner)
- Morning tea, coffee and cake
- Kayaking on Ha Long bay
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Insurance on board.
- Service charges.
What's Not Included:
- Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ha Noi
*** Surcharge for Chirstmas; New Year Eve and Lunar New Year
- Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned above
Good to Know:
*** Triple and Family Rooms are available: On Request - surcharge 75% of adult's rate
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Optional Private Boat can be provided upon your request.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid.
- The FOC (Free of charge) rate for children under 4 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults.
- Child from 4 to 6 sharing fully paid cabin with parents, no extra bed, surcharge 30 US$/child for meals
- For charter boat, children up 4 years old pay as adult rate.
For Booking from 1-2 cabins
- More than 06 days before departure date: No cancellation charge.
- From 03 to 06 days: 50% of total tour price
- Within 72 hours – No Show: Full charge.
For Booking from 3 cabins or more:
- More than 16 days before departure date: No cancellation charge.
- From11 to 16 days: 25 % of total tour price
- From 3 to 10 days: 50 % of total tour price
- Within 72 hours – No Show: Full charge.
score from 2 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Dragon's Pearl Junk - 2 Days Cruise in Halong bay