Hanoi City Biking Tour
Duration: 1 day Transportation: Bike
Languages: English Tiếng Việt (View map)
- 7h00: Pick up at your hotel, biking with the guide in 10 minutes to Ho Chi Minh complex, visit Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, museum , Ho Chi Minh's house - garden, one pillar pagoda.
- 10h00: Biking 1 km to the West Lake , visit Tran Quoc pagoda ( the oldest pagoda in Vietnam ).
- 10h30 : Biking along ceramic road, beside red river and Hanoi old quarter in 20 minutes ( 3km ), stop for lunch in a Vietnamese popular restaurant in French quarter, green tea for dessert .
- 12h30: Biking to Independent national park nearby .
- 13h30: Biking back to the old quarter , see Mai Son Prison , great church on the way
- 14h: get back your hotel, finish your trip, say good bye .
Option 2 :
- 10h30 : Biking around the West Lake on the quiet lakeside road ( 15km ) , through some old historic temple and pagodas, get back to the Old Quarter to visit Dong Xuan market, Old streets and Great Church.
- 12h30 : Have lunch with Vietnamese foods or Noodle.
- 14h: Get back your hotel, finish your trip, say good bye .
Including : Transportation, Entrance fees, Lunch , English speaking guide.
Surcharge of 10 USD per person for option of Motorbike
Surcharge of 10 USD per person for option of Water Puppet Show and better lunch
score from 0 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Hanoi City Biking Tour