Signature Halong Cruise 3 days 2 nights
Duration: 3 days Transportation: car, boat
Route: Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
Languages: English Tiếng Việt (View map)
PROMOTION US$230/pax (up to 30 Sept 16) & US$280/pax (up to 30 Dec 16) NO Cancellation and rebook
Our captain and crew would like to welcome you aboard our state of the art vessel and luxury cruise. Here at Signature Halong Cruise, we pride ourselves on providing our high quality amenities and exceptional services to our guests and endeavor to make your stay with us as pleasurable and relaxed as possible. Discover amazing scenery and visit breathtaking locations around the Gulf of Tonkin including Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay and much more. Enjoy tantalizing cuisine in our elegant dining room prepared by our specialty chef and his team, including fresh caught succulent seafood, Vietnamese, International and fusion delights. Our craft offers an assortment of activities including a spa and massage centre, a fully stocked bar, a magnificent roof top sun deck, daily side trips to interesting locations, relaxing Tai Chi lessons, delicious cooking demonstrations and numerous other events. Your cabin is designed for your maximum comfort and enjoyment and our crew are available to assist you with anything 24 hours a day. Signature Halong Cruise looks forward to your cruise with us and we promise to show you a very unique cruise and a truly memorable experience when you visit us.
**** Prices are in US Dollars per person and valid to 31 Dec 2018
Tour Price & Availability:
DAY 1: HANOI – BAI TU LONG BAY – VUNGVIENG FISHING VILLAGE ( LUNCH / DINNER )
07:30 – 08:00: Make your way through the Red River Delta from Hanoi to Halong City via your transfer vehicle. Breaking time will be arranged for your best comfortable.
12:30: Your cruise will begin with a transfer from the mainland on our excursion boat which will transport you to our main vessel, Signature Cruise. Upon boarding you will be greeted by our friendly Crews and enjoy a complimentary welcome drink. After a brief introduction and safety procedures overview, you will be checked into your cabin and have some free time to relax and explore the craft.
13:15: A delicious lunch will be served in our main dining room as we slowly cruise through the magniﬁcent limestone formations which make up Halong Bay. Feast on delicious seafood and range of other delicious dishes as we make our way deeper inside Halong Bay.
15:00: Head to Vung Vieng ﬁshing village by local rowing boats or kayaks to explore the interesting daily lives of its inhabitants.
16:30: Back onboard Signature Cruise Halong Bay’s main craft we will drop anchor for our overnight stay surrounded by incredible landscape.
17:30-18:30: Happy hour with special drink menu (Buy one get another one for free).
17:30: We will conduct a Vietnamese cuisine cooking demonstration and invites you all to participate in the preparation of these mouth-watering delights.
19:15: Your dinner this evening will be served in our main dinner.
20:45 – 00:00: Evenings are beautiful on Halong Bay, and just because the sun goes down doesn’t mean the night is over. Take advantage of our onboard facilities or just relax to your heart’s content. Relax at our fully stocked bar with an assortment of local and international favorites. Try your luck at night squid ﬁshing, watch a documentary ﬁlm or simply relax on our roof top deck.
DAY 2: CONG DAM (BREAKFAST / LUNCH / DINNER)
06:30: Early birds are welcome to attend sunrise Tai Chi on our upper deck and it’s an excellent way to get your energy levels up for today’s adventures. You will be fascinated by the exquisiteness of Halong Bay in the early hours as you enjoy a coffee, tea.
08:00: Enjoy a buffet breakfast with best local coffee brand and freshly fruit juices.
09:00: Next we board our Signature Day Boat to head to Cong Dam Area, best known for its crystal clear sandy beaches. Enjoy kayaking, swimming or just relax on a stunning secluded beach.
12:00: Have lunch with Signature set menu on our day boat.
15:30: Back on board Signature Cruise, take some time to freshen up, take a nap or just relax at your leisure as we cruise to our overnight area. Witness one of the most brilliant sunsets you will ever see.
17:30-18:30: Bar opens for Happy Hour “Buy one get one free “.
17:30: Enjoy cooking demonstration to discover our Vietnamese cuisine of traditional spring rolls.
19:15: A special dinner will be served offering you outstanding food and quality service.
20:45 – 00:00: This evening is yours to enjoy whatever you please. Tonight we will hold a movie night with a selection of ﬁlms available. We also have a selection of board games for your entertainment. Our bar is always open and is an ideal place to meet new people and share stories about your adventures.
DAY 3: THIEN CANH SON CAVE – BAI TU LONG BAY – HANOI (LIGHT BREAKFAST / BRUNCH)
06:30: The best time to observe Halong Bay is in the early morning and we suggest that if you didn’t get to witness it yesterday that now is your last chance. Tai Chi will be conducted again today on our upper deck and is a terriﬁc way to feel as one with the peaceful surroundings.
07:30: Light breakfast will be served this morning.
07:30-08:30: Enjoy the last stage of your trip in Thien Canh Son cave and islets, which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage.
09:30: Check out of your cabin and enjoy the last stage of your trip with a delicious brunch as we continue to cruise back towards harbor through scenery.
11:15: After a ﬁnal farewell from our staff, you will be transported back to Halong City wharf via our Tender for your transfer back to Hanoi. We trust you had a pleasant journey on Signature Cruise Halong Bay and hope to have the pleasure of your company with us again.
12:00 – 12:30: Get on shuttle mini bus and get back to Hanoi.
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin with private Jacuzzi.
- In house English speaking guide
- Full board meals: 02 lunches, 02 dinners, 01 morning snack, 02 brunches
- Fresh flowers setup
- Fruits setup in cabin
- Taichi session, bamboo boat in fishing village, cooking demonstration, night squid fishing.
- A bottle of wine in Exclusive Family Suite, Elite Family Suite and Royal Suite Cabin
What's Not Included:
- Shuttle bus: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (US$25.00/person) or shared Limousine: (US$37.00/person)
- Share Kayak (US$15.00/double kayak/2 persons)
- Drinks and Gratuities and personal expenses
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- All other services not mentioned above
Good to Know:
*** Family Suite Cabin (Maximum: 4 persons)
- Peak season surcharge of 55 US$/person for Gala Dinner will be applied for cruises on Christmas 24/12, New Year’s Eve 31/12
- Due to weather conditions and tides our itinerary and programs may vary or change in some ways. Acts of nature are not controlled by us but we have a variety of additional activities available to entertain our guests.
- All our meals are prepared from the freshest produce and ingredients available, with a mixture of Vietnamese, International and Fusion cuisines on offer. If you have any special dietary requirements, please inform us when you book your cruise.
- Optional Private Boat can be provided upon your request.
- If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid.
- Advanced bookings are only permitted on our cruises and we require all your details upon booking your cruise including: full name, DOB, nationality, gender and passport and Vietnamese visa numbers and expiry dates.
- All guests must have a valid passport and Vietnamese visa to board our cruise.
- We accept Vietnamese Dong and US Dollars only.
- Be sure to bring sun block and mosquito repellent and warm clothing between December and March.
- Try to travel lightly. Your hotel in Hanoi can store your larger luggage for you.
- Beverages not purchased on our cruise are subject to a corkage fee.
- Free of charge for one child below the age of 5 years traveling with two adults, sharing bed with 2 adults. Limited one child per cabin only
- Children from 5 to below 12 years of age sharing a cabin with two adults on one bed are charged at 50% of adult rate, limited to one child per cabin only
- Two children below 12 years sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of the full cabin rate. Child from the age of 12 must occupy a separate cabin and pay the full cabin rate.
Period prior to the cruise date
GIT > 06 cabins
FIT <, = 05 cabins
More than 61 days prior check-in
From 32 to 61 days
10 % of each cancelled cabins
From 17 to 31 days
30 % of each cancelled cabins
10 % of each cancelled cabins
From 7 to 16 days
50 % of each cancelled cabins
30 % of each cancelled cabins
Less than 7 days prior check-in
100% of each cancelled cabin
score from 0 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Signature Halong Cruise 3 days 2 nights